1. 1. Should we Fight for Khalistan?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did :nihungsmile:

Oh the Niddarite Dancing Warrior is back hows your Cranfrd Akhara going with the nangs

SaRpaNchBob SqUaRe PaNts

Why don’t you pop down there and ask them? I’m sure they’d be more than happy to Throw.., sorry Show you around. Any how life must be getting difficult for you and the “World Muslim-Sikh Federation” since the recent turmoil in Pakistan who signs Manmohan Sins and the fascist fairies cheques now? :nihungsmile:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh in order for any dharam to servive they need freedom and in india ask urselfs are sikhs free to practise sikhi properly then u will see no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :e: But the only way we can get khalistan is through gurmata.

Bul Chuk maaf Karnie Sad Sangat Jee

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

right and through that gurmat we will have to fight.

the time for love and peace is over.

all of you guys that say "oh peace" "oh love", if your guys dad's got shot, would u still feel the same way?

no you would not...so why is this any different.

yea we must have peace among ourselvs first, but we are not here to keep peace with people who have no idea what peace is. thats not how anything survives.

but yes, first we have to find the truth within our selfs, fist we gotta become guru ke lal before going forth and follwing in his foot steps.

so again, it comes back to listening to katha, read bani, and taking amirt....those are the first steps towards anything.....

Guest peacemaker

You're wrong. It's never over. Go off and fight your war then. What's stopping you? Don't talk about it, do something about it, if you really want change. I have a problem when you try and make what you say as a law, that all must follow. I dare say that is like Stalinism.

You're wrong. It's never over. Go off and fight your war then. What's stopping you? Don't talk about it, do something about it, if you really want change. I have a problem when you try and make what you say as a law, that all must follow. I dare say that is like Stalinism.

peacemaker ji i have no clue why ur on this website.

you put ur self in the middle of everything for no reason, it seems like you just have to post something about anything.

you said earlier that why i make it my business to say all this crap i say.

well why u make it your business to reply?

you said you were done like 4 pages ago, and yet you still keep posting?

i like it how u quote from the middle of my posts, and dont look at the main message i gave to everybody.

you try and take out parts so you can argue and say their wrong, but i have never seen you agree with anything i have ever said.

you think what you want, you do what you want.

again, to everybody: listen to katha, read bani, and take amrit......