Poll: Khalistan?

Babbar Shere

Khalistan  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should we Fight for Khalistan?

• Yes
    • No

Fateh ji

Khalistan sould be fought for because at this present moment we have no freedom in india. Everything we do has do be debated by the punjbi gov which is controlled by the gov in delhi.

VJKK VJKF

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, take a look at 1947. The big problems that were going on then, was the fact that India wanted independence from Britain. So since India was getting independence, a huge gathering of Muslims asked for Pakistan, and Britain gave it to them, sensing that there would be unfair turmoil inside India if they left it as is. So while everyone else was bickering over who gets what when and where, Britain offered us Khalistan. Which would have been perfect because everyone else was too busy getting everything else in order by then. 1984 would have been a similar situation. In June we could have exposed what they'd done to us by going Global and really spelling out the atrocities, but that never quite took hold. In November after the assasinations we could have done more showing what had happened. But it would have had to have been then because the events were still fresh.

i see what your saying...

Guest peacemaker

People say that sikhs in India aren't treated fairly, right? May I ask, if you don't mind sharing, how any family members you have in India are treated? Have they told you any stories of mistreatment?

assumption? maybe i got you wrong then?

um..why did guru gobind singh ji fight?

Are we discussing any particular battle? Or are you generalising?

I would think the latter, to which I would have to say he was a servant of Humanity and fought for the rights of those who without him could not have possibly fought for themselves. I would even go further to say that he fought against the very many of the mindsets that occupy the pretence of Sikhi today, institutional, political and cultural.

assumption? maybe i got you wrong then?

um..why did guru gobind singh ji fight?

Are we discussing any particular battle? Or are you generalising?

I would think the latter, to which I would have to say he was a servant of Humanity and fought for the rights of those who without him could not have possibly fought for themselves. I would even go further to say that he fought against the very many of the mindsets that occupy the pretence of Sikhi today, institutional, political and cultural.

yes, very good.

but then u said maharaj will do it?

but obvioulsy guru ji faught for it while he kept that faith in guru maharaj ji.

and keeping those elemenst in mind, should we not follow in his footsteps paji?

my biggest push in why i say yes to fight for khalistan is becasue before the attack, there were thousands and thousands of familes that got treated badly; hence dharm yudh morcha. if we listen to speeches and we will hear endless names and events of poeple getting mistreated.

and my question, why did gov. do the things they did to us and why they chose to shoot at guru ji?

there is no answer for the above qeustion, and that is why i say yes to fighting.

and thats what i try and explain to others...that whatever happend in 1984 cant be forgetten, and hence we will have to fight to achieve anything now....

Guest peacemaker
and my question, why did gov. do the things they did to us and why they chose to shoot at guru ji?

there is no answer for the above qeustion, and that is why i say yes to fighting.

So you hate the Indian Government, correct? Everyone there is just bad and out to get the sikhs?????? You can't hold a grudge for 23 years and leave no room at all to try and sort things out. People change, but you'll never know if you only have hate in your heart and are seeking revenge.

So you hate the Indian Government, correct? Everyone there is just bad and out to get the sikhs?????? You can't hold a grudge for 23 years and leave no room at all to try and sort things out. People change, but you'll never know if you only have hate in your heart and are seeking revenge.

why is it that is alwasy the sikhs that have to leave room to sort things out? we get our right taken away, we get attacked and we have to sort things out? come on man, nothing has changed in the past 23 years, thats the same things people said 23 years ago^^^ and same thing now....

so if somebody shootes your dad, 23 years later your gonna want to make peace with that person?

Guest peacemaker
so if somebody shootes your dad, 23 years later your gonna want to make peace with that person?

The Indian Government is not my dad and is not made up of just one person. Who exactly are you hating?