Babbar Shere

Khalistan  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should we Fight for Khalistan?

• Yes
    • No

^^^^omg, you dont pay attention.

i said of somebody shoots your dad.

you switched the word "dad" with "indian gov".

lol, tell me who shot the indian gov.??

no the gov. is not our dad, sure hope not.

but the way people act, thats what it seems like.

again, suppose ur dad gets shot, would you try and make peace with that person? yes or no?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!!! How the hell can you make peace with your "enemy" if you don't even know which individuals they are!!???????? Of course if somebody shot my dad I would be angry and bitter after 23 years.

I don't know what I would do, but you're talking about the whole Indian Government, not just one individual. Do you want revenge against every single person in that government?????

People say that sikhs in India aren't treated fairly, right? May I ask, if you don't mind sharing, how any family members you have in India are treated? Have they told you any stories of mistreatment?

My oldest 3 Thia are still missing, no-one knows where they are... My Mama had his feet slashed by his kirpan he still has marks and a bullet wound mark in leg buh thankfully lives in UK now...he was also declared missing buh thankfully nani ji bribed some officials and got MP support to get him released he had to cut his kesh to escape India and got assylum in Belgium first, where agents continued to get Khalistani's, buh he's not active anymore cos of safety reasons. Nani Ji was shot in encounter, buh he was a simple farmer.

Mums cousins had to pretend they were Gujarati's in Delhi 1984...though they saw Sikh familes being burnt alive.

Recently...family members who change their name from Singh to Kumar get the jobs, when if they kept Singh they wouldnt.

I mean thats just direct things that have happened without no justice for family. My Mama still has newspaper clippings from when the police declared him missing and tried to pin criminal charges on him.

People say that sikhs in India aren't treated fairly, right? May I ask, if you don't mind sharing, how any family members you have in India are treated? Have they told you any stories of mistreatment?

My oldest 3 Thia are still missing, no-one knows where they are... My Mama had his feet slashed by his kirpan he still has marks and a bullet wound mark in leg buh thankfully lives in UK now...he was also declared missing buh thankfully nani ji bribed some officials and got MP support to get him released he had to cut his kesh to escape India and got assylum in Belgium first, where agents continued to get Khalistani's, buh he's not active anymore cos of safety reasons. Nani Ji was shot in encounter, buh he was a simple farmer.

Mums cousins had to pretend they were Gujarati's in Delhi 1984...though they saw Sikh familes being burnt alive.

Recently...family members who change their name from Singh to Kumar get the jobs, when if they kept Singh they wouldnt.

I mean thats just direct things that have happened without no justice for family. My Mama still has newspaper clippings from when the police declared him missing and tried to pin criminal charges on him.

every single person that was treated badly during 70's 80's and early 90's is part of our family. we dont have to name specific names peacemaker paji....

assumption? maybe i got you wrong then?

um..why did guru gobind singh ji fight?

Are we discussing any particular battle? Or are you generalising?

I would think the latter, to which I would have to say he was a servant of Humanity and fought for the rights of those who without him could not have possibly fought for themselves. I would even go further to say that he fought against the very many of the mindsets that occupy the pretence of Sikhi today, institutional, political and cultural.

yes, very good.

but then u said maharaj will do it?

but obvioulsy guru ji faught for it while he kept that faith in guru maharaj ji.

and keeping those elemenst in mind, should we not follow in his footsteps paji?

For me Sikhi is more than religion, More than borders. Can any one here right now produce any evidence categorically stating at anywhere at anytime Guru Maharaj states desire for a “khalistan” type of state?

Remember we are all fallible only from Nanak to Gobind remains infallible anything after that is prone to mistakes and not a criticism in itself but an understanding whatever the pure intention human error and judgement lead to inevitable disasters that are engraved in history.

Guest peacemaker
every single person that was treated badly during 70's 80's and early 90's is part of our family. we dont have to name specific names peacemaker paji....

OMG!! What are you talking about? When did I say they weren't?!! Hello, I'm talking about the Indian Gov, not sikhs. Ok, I'm just about done with you on this issue.

AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!!! How the hell can you make peace with your "enemy" if you don't even know which individuals they are!!???????? Of course if somebody shot my dad I would be angry and bitter after 23 years.

I don't know what I would do, but you're talking about the whole Indian Government, not just one individual. Do you want revenge against every single person in that government?????

you wanna know who to get revenge against? your not sure of who to fight?

go into congress buiding in delhi with a shirt that has sant ji's picture, and you will see who the enemy is.....you will see how many say "hey i like that shirt" and how many tell you to take it off.

and guess what? our dad did get shot in 1984, and ther is still bullet hole in his saroop even to this day!!...but we are so smart now, we all have our little elaborated explanations for everything, we all wanna use our brains so much, that we dont even realize that it was our father.......

OMG!! What are you talking about? When did I say they weren't?!! Hello, I'm talking about the Indian Gov, not sikhs. Ok, I'm just about done with you on this issue.

no u were talking about sikhs and not the indian gov.

here is your post again, you never even said the word gov. in your reply:

QUOTE(peacemaker @ Dec 10 2007, 08:07 PM) post_snapback.gifPeople say that sikhs in India aren't treated fairly, right? May I ask, if you don't mind sharing, how any family members you have in India are treated? Have they told you any stories of mistreatment?

^^^Hello!!! you were talking about sikhs...

For me Sikhi is more than religion, More than borders. Can any one here right now produce any evidence categorically stating at anywhere at anytime Guru Maharaj states desire for a "khalistan" type of state?

and can any one here right now produce any evidence categorically stating at anywhere at anytime Guru Maharaj states a desire to get shot? a desire for his house to get blown up?? anybody??

'Demonic Warrior' said:

The land of Khalsa Raj will be a holy land, for the holy not any random sikhs

This attitude is part of the problem. Demonic Warrior's Khalistan will consist of about 100 people. To hell with the rest of the Sikhs, right? No wonder the ordinary Sikh on the street, a decent human being by all counts, is disillusioned with the theocratic fantasies of Sikhs who demand Khalistan.

You see, it depends on what you mean by the word Khalistan. I am only for Khalistan if it is a State for Sikhs, rather than a theocratic Sikh State.

Set the perimeters of what you mean by Khalistan and then ask whether we are for or against it.