Poll: Khalistan?

Babbar Shere

Khalistan  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should we Fight for Khalistan?

• Yes
    • No

WE WANT JUSTICE FOR THE KILLING OF OVER A MILLION SIKHS SINCE 1984

Of the 52,268 Sikh political prisoners in jail, some since 1984.

Justice for Chattisinghpora, for Delhi, Kanpur, etc Anti-Sikh riots, fake encounters, extra-judicial killings,..

No justice can be done, instead more attrocities are being commited! Recent cases of innocent Sikhs kidnapped!!

and again KHALSA doesnt mean an AMRITDHARI SIkh it means someone with a pure soul, be it either a sikh, muslim, hindu, christian, buddhist, jain or whatever!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE WANT JUSTICE FOR THE KILLING OF OVER A MILLION SIKHS SINCE 1984

Of the 52,268 Sikh political prisoners in jail, some since 1984.

Justice for Chattisinghpora, for Delhi, Kanpur, etc Anti-Sikh riots, fake encounters, extra-judicial killings,..

No justice can be done, instead more attrocities are being commited! Recent cases of innocent Sikhs kidnapped!!

and again KHALSA doesnt mean an AMRITDHARI SIkh it means someone with a pure soul, be it either a sikh, muslim, hindu, christian, buddhist, jain or whatever!

Who is "we"? How many sikhs really want justice? Not too many if you ask me. Just look how Sikhs in India view Bhinderwale and rest of the sikh martyrs. They don't care about them and most likely consider those sikh martyrs as bunch of "terrorists".

Edit: Khalistan shouldn't be a cause for Sikhs to fight for right now. Their main battle should be educating sikh community and getting rid of sikh leaders (especially the old ones) and replace them with intelligent and modern sikhs. Now the question is, do we have any intelligent and modern sikhs? Sadly, no we don't have enough of them.

you guyz just don't get it

think logically please

Do you think we will achieve Khalistan when these anti-panthic people and anti-sikhs are alive? NO! All of these are gonna die, and the rest be killed in the 4th ghallughara! so by the end of 4th ghallughara, not much people will be alive.. just as guru nanak dev ji said something wid "barah koh te ek diva...."...

So when our khalistan is going to be made is not known by anyone except akaal purakh, but we know that when we will achieve it, there will be no people like badal, gill, saini, makkar etc on the land of the pure - KHALISTAN.

now i'll answer your arguement or ur thoughts or whatever it is

paaji i did not say keep our eyes closed, rather i want us to all open our eyes to the current situation in punjab. Alcoholism, Drug addiction, infoetacide, anti sikh sects,poverty, aids, lack of amritdhari youth, poor maintenance of historical gurdvaras, overuse of poisonous pesticides polluting punjabs drinking water, unemployment, suicide.

Right... But do you think with the government we will be able to achieve this all?? No instead the Indian Agencies are giving drugs openly to Sikh Youth to get them away from Sikhi... Punjab Police arresting any innocent Gursikh. So we need Khalistan, to stop everything you mentioned.

I feel this is where our true battle lies, and where we should focus our funds and energy. If we successful destroy all these evils in punjab then we will already have our "khalistan" .

Already answered. See Above.

india has the 2nd largest army in the world after china, which is well equipped and advanced. It is not possible anymore to forcefully take land like it was 300 years ago. we havent got an army, we havent got weopons or funding or support. most people in punjab dont want khalistan anymore, there more concerned with lviing their lives and marrying there daughters off to someone abroad.

One Gursikh is equal to 125,000. Indian Army has 2.5 million (reserve: 1.3 million, active: 1.2 million), and I have complete faith in Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj, so with a force of only 20 Gursikhs who keep full rehit are enough to take on the Indian Army. See for example during Operation Blue Star, there where 237 fighting gursikhs. And on the other side there were 100,000. On Singhs side casualties were 207 and army's side there were between 3700 - 4000 killed and double as much injured. That means the death casualties were 19 times higher in the Army. So average each Singh killed 16 army men And kindly note that the Singhs were badly ecquiped with light machine guns, some assault rifles and ?2-3? rocket launchers. So that means to kill whole Indian Army we need just 156150 Gursikhs. I know its difficult, but who says that there is not a single soldiers alive in the defeated side. So whenever we are going to fight, we would have better weapons, for sure and much more men. Conclusion: We are Sikhs, we are never afraid of anyone, even if the other side is 100,000 bigger than us, we are like lions in a battle field, even the bravest of the brave become sheeps in front of us (this is nothing like pride but the truth).

1yes it is true, if you look back in history we as sikhs have not been treated fairly. If you look back in the history of the world such persucutions have always occurred to minorities. we should learn from our past and try not to make the same mistakes. if we continue to resort to militancy then the fake encounters will never cease. however, if we strive to better ourselves and improve punjab by spreading sikhi and helping our brothers and sisters, then i think that there would be no need for khalistan cos we would already have it in punjab.

A Preacher of Sikhi is called a Terrorist (Sant Ji), so how do you think anyone is going to do parchar?

So we need a country to flourish - Khalistan. Even Guru Gobind SIngh Ji Maharaj have said ""Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain".

our gurus didnt forcefully plan to conquer lands, there only aim was to improve society and bring everyone onto the correct path. This is something which we have sadly forgotten. i understand that we shouldnt be afraid to pick up our sword and fight in defence of our religion. But at the moment the real battle is within our own panth, there is far too much division and corruption.

Then you mean that Guru Ji didnt say this? ""Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain"

dont think for a moment that if we had khalistan the situation for the average sikh in india would improve, im sure our leaders would be just as corrupt as the rest of politicians nowadays. just have a look at our gurdvara committees and sgpc. the sgpc recieve millions in donations, yet they cant even maintain our gurdvaras properly and are even replacing ancient sikh art and architecture with cheap modern tiles/brick/concrete.

I know... I agree. First we need some Kharkoos... Even 200 commited Kharkoos are better than an army of 5000 with 20% black cats.

anyways these are just my opinions, i respect that your opinions differ and hope you have not taken any offence from anything that i have written. i am still learning and am far from perfect

-Agree brother, I am totally not offended, as i am pleased atleast someone gave a reason why not to agree with the creation of Khalistan.

Hope I have answered All your questions,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji Ki Fateh |

Khalistan Zindabad

Sunny Singh

^^^^^^the step should be to first get our youth back into sikhi...... *wink* *wink*

and akj paji, you missed my entire point.

you speak of what gurbani tells us, well it gets hard to read that gurbani when there are bullet holes all over it.

when i said our dad got shot, its was guru ji that got shot. our guru, our dad. yea, he got shot, he got burned.

so it gets hard to understand what he is telling us when all you hear is the sound of bullets, and when you feel the heat of a blaze...it gets hard to understand anything.....

our dad got shot, and he got saroops got burnt to ashes. if we cannot even look after our own dad, what else will we do in this life?

you want to forgive the shooters, thats fine, you do that.

the poeple who dont want to forgive em, good......dont.

whatever we choose to do in life, what ever steps we choose, may guru maharaj be with us....burnt and shot up, may he be with us......