65 members have voted

1. 1. Should we Fight for Khalistan?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these topics really are useless. Does it matter what people think? at this point in time khalistan isn't feasible without creating a conflict. 1947 would have been a good time, but people were too stubborn to accept the british offer to create a land with Britain still having their feet in the subcontinent. And really, what are a bunch of kids on the internet going to do about this? This topic has been talked to death, and i'm really quite sick of it. I vote no.

LAME EXCUSE

Guest peacemaker
Peacemakr,

<admin-profanity filter activated>?? U still want to know why we want khalistan?? really u guyz are making me sick...

EXCUSE ME?!! I know you didn't just swear at ME when I wasn't EVEN talking to you.

these topics really are useless. Does it matter what people think? at this point in time khalistan isn't feasible without creating a conflict. 1947 would have been a good time, but people were too stubborn to accept the british offer to create a land with Britain still having their feet in the subcontinent. And really, what are a bunch of kids on the internet going to do about this? This topic has been talked to death, and i'm really quite sick of it. I vote no.

you vote no to fighting because your sick over a website diccussing topic too much?

yea were a bunch of kids now, but then we get older and those same views stay with us....and then when we get out in the real world when its times for action, its the poeple that say "no" that try and stop the poeple that say "yes"

^^^thank you.....

is there a reason you say no? or u just like voteing of stuff u know nothign about....

explain it man!

When Guru ji requires it will happen, but I doubt it. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj had ample opportunity he never required it even when the situation being tenfold worse. The Gurus were more than bogus politics and geographical lines they gave us the universe but some still cant get out of their box rooms

i dont think that we should fight for khalistan. its not possible to take on the indian armies advanced weoponry and firepower.

also politically the khalistan movement doesnt have support from western countries, which also makes it pretty much impossible.

i think that our energy and wealth should instead be used to purify punjab and make it into the ideals we have for khalistan. cos lets be honest, if 2moro we got khalistan, punjab would still be exactly the same as it is now, except that it would be called khalistan.

once we spread parchaar of sikhi in punjab, stop drugs and inequalities. stop foetacide, bring everyone back onto the right path by taking amrit. Stop all of these deras and poverty then we will have our "khalistan" without any military force.

vjkk vjkf

^^^thank you.....

is there a reason you say no? or u just like voteing of stuff u know nothign about....

explain it man!

When Guru ji requires it will happen, but I doubt it. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj had ample opportunity he never required it even when the situation being tenfold worse. The Gurus were more than bogus politics and geographical lines they gave us the universe but some still cant get out of their box rooms

when guru ji reauries it will happen? yea right

guru ji requries all of us to keep kesh and dhara and take amrit...does that happen?

guru ji requries us to do lot of things which dont end up happening because of our own actions and lack of conscience...

LAME EXCUSE

You asked for a reason, ridicule those that don't give one, and then bash the reason given? At this point, I don't think you're looking for a reason, but for a reason to say it's wrong to say anything but yes. I state again, the only way to have Khalistan now is to incur conflict. Diplomacy will fall on deaf ears, and the time has passed. At this point people can do nothing but wait for another opportunity. Starting a fight for land is useless and, in my opinion, against sikhi.