I Found This Video On A Canadian Website

SSjatt

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY DAYSSSSSSS ohmy.gif

wat a sissy but gangster wanna be. threatening anyone on this forum is not condoned, if i was a mod i wouldve banned your ipaddress by now :)

life's isn't black and white, you can't expect everyone to agree with your views. learn to have a mature discussion without getting personal

wat a bunch of babies

I aint threatened anyone! Read my posts properly you 'unpur'!

can we close this topic now, because we are not acting like humans but dogs.

It's just like the story " kukri ke anda"

EDITED

He paji watch your language, i don't talk to you like that, What the men on this video said is wrong.

there is no argument about it. What this men said, did happened also. There were also hindus killed in this battle who lived in Punjab. I don't say that sant bindrawale did this. But what is wrong is wrong.

And there some people here who argument on shaheed or not which is not the topic.

WkWf

^^not everyone is the same bhole. He might have some very good qualities that we don't. So yeah.. maarey bande vich vi koi gunn changa howwe ga :@ , not saying Soho_Roadie is marra :) . He might seem marra to some and changa to some.

Chill Papi uncle, go enjoy your lunch tongue.gif . aaj friday aa.. clubbing jana??? :@