How To Achieve Khalistan?

guptveer1469

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mandeep99, you asked for names even after I have given you the names of the freedom movements started by Gursikhs. I will give you three names at least.

Bhai Maharaj Singh - Started armed struggle against the British in 1849.

Baba Raam Singh - Started peaceful fight against British soon after 1857.

Bhai Randhir Singh - Lead first morcha against British over Rakab Ganj which fueled the entire Sikh Nation to kick the British out.

In addition, Bhai Sohan Singh, Bhai Karam Singh, Bhai Partap Singh, Bhai Kishan Singh, Bibi Balbir Kaur, Bhai Lachman Singh and thousands of more gave sacrifices. Mohan Singh started Indian National Army in which majority was Sikhs. Your hindu "fighters" are simply a joke. All they could do was kiss up and eat kheer. Even their women were saved by Sikhs. It was their cowardice behavior that lead them to support an awful hypocrite Gandhi instead of the Babbar Akalis. 5000 hindus begging for an onion in the same jail 5 Sikhs having the right to cook their own food shows who the real freedom fighters were. Open up your mind so you could get some sense into it. Days of gulli raam and shalli raam will soon be over.

Guest shastr
whoa, man calm down

we can't get khalistan until the PEOPLE want it

Correction: we can't get khalistan until MAHARAJ wants it

honestly, why are you guys fighting over a useless topic, esepically in a place that will not change anything, the interweb

Bijla ji, i read ur repleys, and you see to be a smart person, how the hell you get into this kinda mess?

And mandeep ji, shame on you! go read some sukhmani sahib, espcially the 13th ashtpadi. "sant ka dokhi nanaka, bohor bohor avtar"

If we all would pay more attention to our nitneams, and pay more attention to bani, then maybe we would get somewhere, but argueing over the internet about khalistan, is not going to get us anything. Instead of argueing, we need to try and unite with one another.

shastr, I agree.

Bu WHY dint maharaj want it initially?

I think it is because that too much of the movement became corrupt, to the point that many kharkoos weren't freedom fighters any more, but dropped to the level of common terrorists. I'm not saying that ALL kharkoos and freedom fighters were bad, but too many WERE. Had it succeeded, the nation would prolly become a totalitarian theocracy.

Parnaam Shaheeda Noo

I believe topic of Khalistan is probably the most important topic that needs to be discussed all around the Sikh Nation because it not only presents solutions to many of our external problems but also enables us to resolve our internal differences and controversial issues. I don't think controversies will ever be solved while Sikhs live under a foreign rule (India). Of course we need to have a proper jeevan i.e. do our nitnem, keep rehat and obey Guru Sahib which is an undeniable fact and without which we cannot succeed but I think the topic should be discussed at a social level. What can we do to make Sikhs realize that Khalistan is a must?

We have numerous examples from our history we can follow. We need to preach Sikhi in its true form, help the poor, put Gurdwara money in good use which means instead of spending millions on white marble we should be helping our future generations and provide education, medical and employment opportunities. Starting official degrees on Sikhi should be the first task because this way we will have professional English speaking preachers. They should be provided with good salaries, medical benefits and their kids should be sponsored for better education. SGPC should have an employment plan. Preachers must be hired based on qualification. Once we have good preachers and the money is channeled to good use we will be on the right track. I also assume that the government will try its best to infiltrate our institutions, buy our preachers which is being done as we speak and cause conflicts within the Sikh Nation. But problems have been there and will always be which is not news for the Khalsa. When Sikhs realize the need to survive and live as Sikhs of Guru Sahib, Khalistan will be the only possible solution for them. I can write lengthy response to what we can do and how to achieve Khalistan but nothing would be better than looking at our ancestors and Guru Sahib and following their footsteps. They embraced all, loved all and helped all. We need name of Waheguru on our lips, sword in our hand and willingness to fight injustice and oppression in order to become a successful nation. Sikhs as a whole need to clean up the internal mess of caste, education, political fights, parchaar etc which would lay the ground work for independent Khalistan. Only Guru Sahib knows when Sikhs will come to realize what they need to survive.

The only reason I respond is because the so-called self-styled "geniuses" sit behind the screen and start writing nonsensical questions to disapprove Khalistan. There is not a single country in the world that is without drug, abortion, economical and religious problems. Then why does Khalistan have to be perfect? We need Khalistan because we have problems. If we had no problems and Punjab was booming economically there would be no need for a separate country to begin with. Why do Sikhs need to have "high avastha" to be able to rule when others who smoke, drink, cut hair and commit immoral activities are running the world? Sikhs should be highly moral beings but this criterion cannot be used to disqualify them from sovereignty by the same people who support India. Why questions raised against Khalistan not apply to the rest of the world especially to India which perhaps is the most oppressive country in the world? It is much easier to manage a small country than a large country. Why don't people who oppose Khalistan and spew hatred spend some quality time in community work and meditation? It seems as if criticizing and holding others back is their only motive in their life. No dukki tikki have the right to tell Sikhs what they don't deserve. Sikhs have right to speak and demand what they need. Punjab is our birth right and we shall become its only rulers one day.

"sunnybody" please stop writing "zindabad" with my name.

bijla witing long articles is easy, but when even one lash of the police Patta/belt blows on ur back u will forget everything

and writing is easy and doing is difficult

Actions speak louder than words

I agree with you and I have never claimed myself as a "kharkoo" or freedom fighter. I support Khalistan and use pen to educate others. I write and support the actions of Jujharoos but doesn't mean I equate myself to their level. I don't think I am capable to do what they have done for the Panth. Those who use pen against us must be responded back with pen. Progress of Panth depends on not me but all of us. I hope I made it clear enough.

It is so easy to talk big online. How many of you are willing to take some real action? I simply can’t trust either parties (Amritdharis and Indian government) when comes to Punjab. I hope people in Punjab stand up against these two group of people if they dare to harm them.