Secret Understanding Between Badal(bjp) And Saudaa Saad(sirsa)

Guest PunjabSingh

Guest PunjabSingh

There are reports that a secret understanding has been reached between BJP(Badal) and saudhaa saad ram rahim.

http://www.***anti-sikh website not allowed***/fullpage.as...=29&pview=1

This is further strengthened by the news received recenty that Haryana police has asked for transferring of saudaa saadh case from Ambala to Sirsa.

Now the question arises why is Mann dal relatively "silent"on the sirsa dera issue ?Are they also more concerned about votes and politics than issues directly confronting the Sikhs today ?

Mann and his supporters are spewing venom openly against Khalsa Action commitee,SAD Amritsar(Presidium),Dal Khalsa,SSF etc.They did this at Fatehgarh Sahib jor mela although this was a religious occassion.In contrast the SAD Amritsar(Presidium) rally said nothing against Mann dal and concentrated more on Sikh religious issues..Actually Mann was worried at the huge support the KAC received in the Malwa region and the gaining popularity of Bittu.So much so that Mann after coming out of jail said in frustration that what was the need of convening the KAC when Akali Dal Amritsar was there .This shows ego in Mann's statements.He is not comfortable with any other leader gaining more popularity than himself .So much so that Mann's spoons in collusion with badal may get Bittu falsely arrested in the case of RDX recovery near Ludhiana whereas Bittu has been repeatedly denied any connection with this.

Mann dal is accusing Bittu being in alliance with Badal which is completely false.Bittu has been repeatedly saying that Badal dal,BJP,Congress are sides of the same coin.Actually it is Ram Singh the man closest to Mann is accused of accepting money from badal dal to ensure defeat of Mann dal in vidhan sabha elections held sometime back.

As regards Mann dal organising rallys in connection with freedom of khaadkoos in jail,it is Bittu and SAD Amritsar(Presidium) which is fighting the cases for these jailed khaadkoos and against Sauda Saadh.

Why the hell is Mann and company relatively silent on the arrests of unknown number of Sikhs from all over Punjab in connection with Shringaar cinema blast and Saudhaa Saadh issue ?

The recent events which are likely to impact the Sikh nation are :

1)Win of the BJP in HP and Gujrat.

2)Arrest of unknown number of Sikhs by Badal(BJP) govt .Today they are claiming the arrest of Gurpreet Singh of Babbar Khalsa International along with 3 more Sikhs ,although there are reports that Gurpreet Singh had been arrested a long time back .Before this unknown number(many) of Sikhs

had been arrested in Ludhiana bomb blast case.BKI has already denied their involvement in the Ludhiana blasts .

One disturbing fact I noted today was that Davinder Sunny a young Sikh(who appears quite immature while reporting also) who is reporter of Total TV has directly used the word "aataankwaadi" for the Sikhs arrested today .Remember Total TV is the same channel which is showing recordings of Saudhaa Saad's speeches.

3)Secret talks between Saudhaa Saadh and Badal(BJP).

4)Today's Vishwa Hindu Parishad's huge rally in Delhi.

It must be noted that Badal govt has shown arrest of the leader of BKI on the same day the VHP is holding a big rally in Delhi .

There is a lot of uneasyness amongst the Sikh nation as Badal govt has started indulging in the same tactics as it used to during days of militancy ie arresting Sikhs in huge numbers,letting anti Sikh forces carry on their activities,indulging itself in anti Sikh acts.

It is time for Sikh unity .Mann dal leaders should stop their tirade against Bittu and the panch pradhani presidium immediately.

If they can not do something constructive to bring about more awareness amongst the Sikhs then they should atleast SHUT UP :) .

great work done, brother

i don't like mann, but i can't seem to trust bittu, becuz look, how come he released and his likes are still in jail??

bro, is gurpreet singh babbar caught???

btw, you remember when jagtar singh ji hawara wax caught over 60 innocent sikhs were caught, including a granthi who performed marriage of bhai hawara and balwinder kaur.

Guest PunjabSingh
great work done, brother

i don't like mann, but i can't seem to trust bittu, becuz look, how come he released and his likes are still in jail??

bro, is gurpreet singh babbar caught???

btw, you remember when jagtar singh ji hawara wax caught over 60 innocent sikhs were caught, including a granthi who performed marriage of bhai hawara and balwinder kaur.

Brother,yes there has been so much negative reporting going around against Bittu that many people have 2 views about him but time will tell more about him .

Just today itself Bittu has spoken against the torture of Sikhs in Nabha jail .

Now here is question for you :Have you heard about Harpal Singh Cheema ?If so,you must be aware that he has spent about about 14 years in jails in USA and Punjab .You must also be aware that he is the founder of Sikh Youth Federation in USA .

You must also be aware that even he (Cheema) was released recently from "Nabha jail" .So do you feel the same about him also "how come he released and his likes are still in jail" ??

http://www.sikhsiyasat.com/spc/hs_cheema251207.html

If not ,then let me inform you that he was released on the orders of the court .Similarly Bittu was released by the supreme court .Not only this all cases except 2 have been dropped against Kulbir Singh Barapind by the court .

But fact is that the above Sikhs have spent most of their youth time in jail.

Here is another eye opener for you .Mann and company have been saying at the top of their voices that Bittu,Cheema and others are "pensioner and tired khaadkoos"and badal supporters.

Then Mann has to explain to the Sikh nation who Wassan Singh Zaffarwal(Former head of Khalistan Commando Force) and Manjinder Singh Issi(Former KCF) are ?Both Issi and Zafarwal are seen in almost all rallies of Mann dal.Are they also "pensioner and tired khaadkoos" ?Being part of the Khalistan movement how are they free from jail ?Are they also badal daliyas ?Or have they suddenly become anti badal simply because they joined Mann dal ?

Im quite sure that Bittu and party can easily counter Mann dal's tirade against them but are quite in the larger interest of the Sikh nation .

By the way Gurpreet Singh has been arrested along with other Sikhs .The total number is not clear but it is said to be around 15 .

As regards Gurpreet Singh police claim they arrested him today but some media reports suggest he was arrested on the India Nepal border some days back .It is still not clear .

wow

thanks for opening my eyes

really mann is no better than badal and co

allmost everyone of bki is getting caught.. what do u think is its reason?? bki or kharkus plan something and police already catches them, from hawara in 2005 to gurpreet in 2007.. none have been able to do ANYTHING for the movement

do you think it is because of a police mole in kharku ranks???

and is bhai tara in nepal, india or pakistan?? i pray to waheguru that he is NOT in india

i dont want one of the last REAL kharkoos too be arrested

and bro, since u live in india, may i ask around how many kharkoos are in jail?? (excluding the innocent poor sikhs who were caught on false charges)

and all are these kharkoos in punjab jails or are there some kharkoos in jammu, haryana, himachal of rajasthan (jodhpur) jails??

are these kharkoos accesible in jail?? like if i want to interview hawara or some other kharkoo, is it possible??

and is it true tht gurpreet was running a training camp in mansowal, garhshankar, hoshiarpur, punjab??

there are many top kharkoos in jail.. Do u know in which jail they are?? like Harnek Singh Bhap (chief of KLf), Hawara, Balwant Babbar, Barapind, paramjit bheora etc...

i know these are many questions but.... i AM curious to know.. since i have these questions in my mind since 5-6 months

ur sikh brother from belgium

gurfateh

yes old news, badal used the singhs to attach the dera baba as the dera baba voted congress. now that the dera baba has been taught a small lesson, badal has dropped support to anyone wanting to attack the dera baba.

mann is too old and is becoming like badal ie wanting his son to succeed him. this is very bad.

bittu is good, at least he speaks out on real issues. mann says <banned word filter activated> things like bhagat singh is not shaheed - and just wants to get arrested all the time for publicity.

mann has basically allied himself with zaffarwal issi and other militants who surrendered. what does this say about mann? zaffarwal hasnt even been to jail for any period of time yet this man was head of the kcf!!! surely he has struck a deal with the government! bittu and cheema have been in various jails for 20 and 15 years!

bittu is allied with the 2nd panthic committee excluding sohan singh (ie bki kcf panjwar and ssf)

cheema was ssf in USA. the ssf in UK supports bittu.

mann needs to accept he is too old, too insane, too incoherent and that fresh blood is needed like bittu and not his son who has done little for the movement.

mann does not appeal to the youth. he is living off what he did in the past. bittu is looking to the future.

Guest PunjabSingh
yes old news, badal used the singhs to attach the dera baba as the dera baba voted congress. now that the dera baba has been taught a small lesson, badal has dropped support to anyone wanting to attack the dera baba.

mann is too old and is becoming like badal ie wanting his son to succeed him. this is very bad.

bittu is good, at least he speaks out on real issues. mann says <banned word filter activated> things like bhagat singh is not shaheed - and just wants to get arrested all the time for publicity.

mann has basically allied himself with zaffarwal issi and other militants who surrendered. what does this say about mann? zaffarwal hasnt even been to jail for any period of time yet this man was head of the kcf!!! surely he has struck a deal with the government! bittu and cheema have been in various jails for 20 and 15 years!

bittu is allied with the 2nd panthic committee excluding sohan singh (ie bki kcf panjwar and ssf)

cheema was ssf in USA. the ssf in UK supports bittu.

mann needs to accept he is too old, too insane, too incoherent and that fresh blood is needed like bittu and not his son who has done little for the movement.

mann does not appeal to the youth. he is living off what he did in the past. bittu is looking to the future.

Yes I agree with you fully.

But it will be better if Mann accepts his retirement with dignity rather than get disgraced for talking rubbish against Sikh freedom fighters.