Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwalee ji

Gupt daasan daas

i wonder sometimes.... :T: (thats me wondering)

Sri Guru Hargobind Jee was the founder of Sri Akal Takht. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee was founder of Damdami Taksal. Today both these institutions have some principles that are 180 degrees opposite (like Sikh calendar for example). On one hand Sri Akal Takht has declared Sant Jee as shaheed (correct me if it was Sri Akal Takht or SGPC) and on the other Damdami Taksal still awaits him. Now one of the 2 will be right and sorry to say the other will be wrong. Does that mean that one of the institutions started by Gurujee will lose its credibility? :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

well, everyone is entitled to their views

But sant je said in a recorded speech to listen to baba thakur singh je, a sant who is currently taking care of damdami taksal metha

Anyways, he says sant je is not shaeehed

And baba je remains firm in this point

And since 84, theyre has been more than 20 pictures trying to claim that sant je is shaeed, but they have been pictures of shaaed singhs and meeses around photos

And maybe everyone should remember this sakhi

When theyre was the war at chamkaur, remember how everyone thought that they had killed kalgidhar patshah guru gobind singh je, but it was really bhai sahib sangat singh je who had become shaeed? Remember?

ANyways, theyre is a chance that he will come back in 2004, BUT PLEASE DONT SAY THIS IS WHAT BABA JE IS SAYING, ALL BABA JE HAS SAID IS THAT THE TIME IS NEAR

The only reason for some people to assume that sant je will come back in 2004, is the prophcy of guru je made in 1704 when anadpur was under siege how he would give singhs raj in 300 years, so most people think that if the prophcy is true, then sant je will come back and help get khalistan. But thats if the prohecy is true

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

When theyre was the war at chamkaur, remember how everyone thought that they had killed kalgidhar patshah guru gobind singh je, but it was really bhai sahib sangat singh je who had become shaeed? Remember?
i dont think Sant Jee would have liked ur example where u compare him to Guru Sahib :)
The only reason for some people to assume that sant je will come back in 2004, is the prophcy of guru je made in 1704 when anadpur was under siege how he would give singhs raj in 300 years, so most people think that if the prophcy is true, then sant je will come back and help get khalistan. But thats if the prohecy is true

hmmmm :T:

so u are doubting Guru Gobind Singh's words that Khalsa Raj will be in 2004 but u are ready to believe others who say Sant Jee is is not shaheed.

GOD bless u

r>

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

im sorry if i offended u rochak paji

Im a moorkh

The reason i said if is because that theis athias( history) is not written guru granth sahib je, dasam granth, sarab loh granth, bhai nand lal jes writings, bhai gurdas jes writings, its not written anywhere. Its something that has been passed down only by word. There is no written proof that guru je said this. Thats why I said if. And as for the comparison, i guess youre right. But i was trying to prove a point. Sant je said he was the lowest of all, cause thats how brahm gianis are. But i hope u got the point i was trying to send through that athias.

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i got a question 4 te singhs hu want khalistan, cuz u hav 2 luk @ khalistan frm a political view, like the land instead of sayin u want khalistan without thinking about it. for a country 2 survive u need loadsa things, like fertile land (punjab) a strong boarder defence GOOD supply of water (unlike punjab present water supply which is in debt) politicions that aint stupid (ppl like badal will kill khalsiatan cuz they corrupt) n u need 2 decide how big u want it. i hav cn the constitution of khalistan, n it looks promising, but can u c free education? 5 pyare as commanders of the army n air force (i mean will the politicions giv that post 2 5 beloved)? massive roads, that can cover 4 trucks going one way and 4 the other?

how big do u want khalistan? theres 155 millions sikhs world wide, if u want jus current punjab, then theres gonna b riots like the partition in 47, n how will all 155 million ppl giv up their homes 2 go 2 punjab, cuz that way india will take sikh ppls homes, well they did with the pakistanis, so its pretty obvious! n india is strong cuz punjab givs food 2 the world, so do u think india will up the bread basket? as well as they hav sum high ppl in the government like jaswant singh as the defence minister, will ppl like them (hu r good) leave india n b threatened if they go 2 khalistan, n eventually b killed by the indians, cuz he strengthened india proper? also i hav cn ppl make maps of khalistan (which i think is more betta) like the 5 takhats in one land, but that takes more than half of india, so do u think ppl like vajpayee will giv delhi, bombay n other key cities which hav made india bloom???

personally i dont think so. wot do u guys think????

The answer is that one day the whole world will be Khalistan. But we have to make a start somewhere and that start is Punjab. Later on it will be all of India and then Asia. Khalsa will be more of a peace keeping force rather than a conquering one. And once the world comes to know what Khalsa actually is, and once we are true Khaalsey in the pure sense, the whole world will beg to be under Khalsa Raj.

khalistan can only go foreward if amritdhari ppl listen 2 wot guru ji sed, 5 banis full rehat, it wat singhs did in the days of raja rtanjit singh, n they had the most powerful army in all asia, but khalistan can only go foreward if the singhs follow wot the guru sed. rochak malang, u r reading in search of the true guru by bhai sahib bhai rama singh ji, i myself have read it as well. what does bhai sahib say about khalistan?????? (i dont wanna giv it away, cuz u may/may not hav read that part yet)

rochak, how far u gon with the book,

i am pretty confused now, y r ppl startin 2 make maps with khalistan with the 5 takhats, how will sikhs get 2 hajoor sahib n hemkunt if khalistan is made (b4 if turns 2 a worldwide thing)? sikhs cant even go nankhana sahib (may b the annual yatra, but not as much as ppl goin hajoor shib n stuff), so if the ardas is rewrote again by the sgpc, in which hajoor sahib will b added in the long list of asking maharj to give that back to the panth???