Job Satisfaction?

I am debating whether or not to quit a job I had after 7 months, and thinking of applying for something else. What do you guys think?

Like I know this is dumb, its like money is the only thing matters. How can a person work 40 hours a week, 5 days a week, 40 years.. by not doing what they love.

Much truth to that,

just one possible approach... don't love what you're doing, just love life, and what you're doing starts to be part of that life.

can someone provide the gurbani version of this?

LIB, keep your head up bro... nice to see that the struggle continues. Hard to give any concrete advice without details, but why not apply for something better while continuing to work. By having to do what you hate everyday, you can be more motivated to find what you love. Make your demise part of your rise. That came out so bad, that it's good.

I don't think you can enjoy any job unless you are happy and content in life...and I think that happiness comes from Maharaji.

THEN you will be able to handle even the most mundane things as long as you are 'distracted' by the Naam.

Also, i don't think there is such a thing as a PERFECT job.

Especially when you get older with a family...then it no longer becomes about you, but rather your kids and family.