Wembley Stadium

Harmeet_Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I've been to Old Trafford with my Kirpaan on, and no-one said a thing. It is very likely that no-one will be checking at Wembley either.

Having said that, liaise with Sweet Sikhi to get this resolved. It shouldn't be a major issue to overturn the Wembley regulations. I'm sure a bit of pressure will make Wembley see sense.

Waheguroo

yeahh i mean thats a major stadium huna alot of amritdhari gursikhs gonna go watch matches in the future, im hoping to secure tickets to the Carling cup final and if man utd get to the fa cup final for that as well

you can see where theyre coming from with security and stuff but if the kirpan is kept gupt there no issue

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I've been to Old Trafford with my Kirpaan on, and no-one said a thing. It is very likely that no-one will be checking at Wembley either.

Having said that, liaise with Sweet Sikhi to get this resolved. It shouldn't be a major issue to overturn the Wembley regulations. I'm sure a bit of pressure will make Wembley see sense.

Waheguroo

paaji sort us out nxt time u watch a united match, mum and dad wont let me be a one united member, " salea 20Pound tere pyuh neh dehenah" im like of course, then the belna comes out:P....

mate phone them up and ask,

wen i went they did have the metal detector things checking so....

and remember if u need parking space u know who to ask :D

btw there is no parking anywhere near the stadium...maybe 5-7 miles away..there will be.

ahaha harmeet singh aint old enuf 2 drive...stil 16 lol

mate phone them up and ask,

wen i went they did have the metal detector things checking so....

and remember if u need parking space u know who to ask :D

btw there is no parking anywhere near the stadium...maybe 5-7 miles away..there will be.

ahaha harmeet singh aint old enuf 2 drive...stil 16 lol

lol i can still drive just not legally:(

wooohoo matchh today

lol yeahh goood performance solid defence but what a set up switzerland had,

what happened was i was lucky enough not to get searched my mate got searched, but if i did get searched i had shortened my gatra and had the kirpan down the front rather than than side, and the security only search u down the side for some reason but hey all turned out well

What would be the grounds on the law if you wanted to wear a full size kirpan ie a 5 foot kirpan, would the same section apply, but I do not mean in the same circumstances like entering the stadium, but in the sense of wearing one in streets?

i was stopped once wearing my 3 foot kirpan by police they said although ur practising ur faith its likely to intimidate the public so they dropped me to gurdwara, thats were i was going anyway i was likee safee, they advised me to try not wear it in public places

i fought they was gonna do me over for wearing it at first