United States Of America Debt

S1ngh

Giuliani won't get elected... he's gone down from 32% to 12% in the last couple of months.. nobody really cares about him... I REALLY hope republicans don't get elected again... they're like the 'rednecks' of american politics.. haha..

I think overall Obama would be a better candidate for the Democrats... and i's not jus Obama with the 'hot head'... the last couple of debates, him and hillary have been goin back n forth... from wha i've seen he knows about the economy, health care, immigration policy, and the war, pretty well..

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think obama is not a good choice and plus we don't have enough time for the next president to learn in the white house. I remember his senate election in his home state in which one republican sikh candidate kathuria was also running against him and that was few years ago.. So he really doesn't have much experience in his hand and we need a person who can handle everything from the very first day.

Anyway, to sikhs obama is probably not the good choice as we know what he said to Hillary "Senator of Punjab" I think he is just the hype and mostly young voters (students) are with him. Plus Americans are getting the wind of his middle name which is "Hussein" and media is pointing to several negative points such as "Drugs", was muslim as he studied in muslim school etc.. So i don't think on polling day we will see obama as the winner.

Hillary is not my best shot but most likely im going to vote for her as we need two presidents in white house to sort out the crap that bush pilled up for the past 6 years. :D

I was thinking about Mike Huckabee and Bill Richardson (he left the primary).

america is in a sad state. were printing money like its toilet paper and were borrowing too much from china( there getting rich and laughing). the dollar is probably worth half penny's to the british pound! pretty soon will be pushing shopping carts full of cash to the store for a loaf of bread.

the primary is a sham the only people who get media attention are people who are "electable". well if they get media attention than it will make them electibal it should be about issues not who's black, female or other superficial traits. obama is very likeable but i don't know much about his views. i don't care much for hillary she just rides on her husbands reputation last time i checked the nineties werent all peaches but i guess campared to this adminstration it was shangra la. and it would be cool to have clinton back in the white house i wounder what his title would be 'first man maybe'

Richardson was a good choice he had the most experience in acomplishing hard tasks, but he got no press hopefully he gets in the cabinent. i support ron paul the most outta any of them. he is the only one who actually addresses issues that the powers that be don't want talked about so therefore no one knows about them or him. he also dosent say what people want to hear(which hurts his chances) he says what he believes and its usually the truth, but people don't want honosty. he actually knows a thing or two about history and foreign policy! but the press has smeared him at every turn so he doesnt have a chance. so i probably wont vote if its just between tweedle dee and tweedle dumb

but hey we might get some of are money back, just make sure to spend it as fast as you can its the patriotic thing to do! any one want to go to vegas?