Shocking

Maha Pappi

waheguru.........................................

This video is so distressing, i nearly vomited watching it..........how someone can justify killing and eating an animal after watching this is totally unbelieveable.........these creatrures have souls, feelings, emotions, and whilst these poor being undergo horrific torture to feed the "human" the person consumin the flesh that has uindergone so much torture will to be consuming the suffing, pain and anguish these animals have gone through...........

Waheguru i hate kaljug, why do u make people act in such horrific ways :mellow:

you think thats bad.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSxATWBTkY8

just take sometime out to have a good think. our sisters were treated worse than animals. and what justice has been done?!

yeh we watch the video, we feel upset, but after a while we go back into leading our 'normal little lives' then what?

no.gif

vahiguroo jee kirpa karne

There's nothing that annoys me more than when ppl say aaaaaaaaw how can u eat a rabbit, baby seal etc. when they justify killing and eating a pig or a cow.

We have a sheep farm near where we live and people are free to pet the animals etc

I showed some sheep to my brother on my way home. He felt that they were quite cute etc. Then I handed him a lamb and he played with it for a while and started to get quite attached to it. When we left he decided that he's love to have kept the animal blah blah blah...Then I turned to him and said....'If I asked you now to chop that wee animals' head off now, could you bring yourself to do it?'

Quite taken aback he replied 'No way! Why would you say such a thing!'

Then I asked, 'What are you having for dinner tonight?' and then it all came together for him as he gasped...'...Lamb' was his reply.

'When you eat your lamb, you don't see a little baby animal jumping and playing saying 'Baa baa' you see a slab of red meat on the plate....but I see that baby animal...and you wander why I can't bring myself to eat meat....'