Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Kaleran Wale

ISW

Kalsingh, you're absolutely right!

My Nana Ji's fuffar (I think) was driving the car! Although he always used to say that the hirni (deer) died when Sant Mani Singh Ji put their hand on its head - they explained to everyone that they did Ardas for mukti and it died straight away. It was their mum, in another janam.

Sant Mani Singh Ji was known for karamat and was once severely told-off by Baba Puran Singh Ji for displaying their power.

Is Kalsingh short for kalasinga?

I don't know about the deer dying but again, the Baba Puran Singh Ji thing is wrong. It was Sant Baba Attar Singh ji (Mastuana Wale) who told baba ji to allow the will of god in certain matters and to not use their powers (although they were still only doing it to help people, not for mere show) to change things. It was Baba Mani Singh ji who revealed to Baba Puran Singh Ji the naam kamai of their previous births and transformed them into brahmgiani. This occurred in my fathers house in nairobi overnight. Thus i can attest to this fact.

Please don't say things about baba ji if not entirely sure, this is not good, but i know you did not mean it.

Lol. No. Kalsingh is just a mixture of my surname (kalsi) and singh.

Please don't say things about baba ji if not entirely sure, this is not good, but i know you did not mean it.

That's what I was told - shows the problem with oral history. Unless it was another Baba Mani Singh who was told off.

It's sad that some great Mahapursh visited Kenya in the past but today Sikhi in Kenya is withering out. You're more likely to find young kids at the dodgy sai baba centre than the Gurudwara!

Saying that, I know there a a handful of Gursikhs so, with Guru Ji's kirpa, there is hope.

:WW: Did baba nand singh ji went to south africa. If thats true then can anyone tell me that what he did there and can u tell me if he went somewhere else.

Thanks in Advance

Do you know any tracks where i can know more about Sant ji. I really wants to know about his lifetime.

Veer ji

I know somebody from Canada and they are pretty old. One day we were talking about Sants and then he told me this story. I am pretty sure he told me that it was baba nand singh ji who went to africa. Please correct me if i am mistaken.

I haven't heard that before, who told you?

I know that Sant Isher Singh Ji Rarewaly spent some time in East Africa though.

I heard that he went to africa's jungle and told his sevedars to stand far away from him and watch. Sant ji started his samadhi and then suddenly one deer came out jumping from nowhere to sant ji and the deer puts his face on Sant ji's shoulder. They both stood there for long time. After some time, deer went into the jungle again. Sant ji sevadars asked them who was that deer and Sant Ji told him that deer was his mom.

I think you have the name mix up there... it wasnt sant isher singh ji rara sahib encounter with deer and or their mom but it was sant from kerichowal (either it was sant puran singh ji or bhai mani singh ji or sant naurang singh ji i m not sure which one of three).

Does anybody has the shabad by Sant Ranjit singh Dhadrianwale in which he talks about Sant Baba nand singh ji. I think the name of the cd was "kithe dhikana eis bhade da". If anybody has that then please provide that to me.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't heard that before, who told you?

I know that Sant Isher Singh Ji Rarewaly spent some time in East Africa though.

I heard that he went to africa's jungle and told his sevedars to stand far away from him and watch. Sant ji started his samadhi and then suddenly one deer came out jumping from nowhere to sant ji and the deer puts his face on Sant ji's shoulder. They both stood there for long time. After some time, deer went into the jungle again. Sant ji sevadars asked them who was that deer and Sant Ji told him that deer was his mom.

I think you have the name mix up there... it wasnt sant isher singh ji rara sahib encounter with deer and or their mom but it was sant from kerichowal (either it was sant puran singh ji or bhai mani singh ji or sant naurang singh ji i m not sure which one of three).

It was Sant Baba Mani Singh Ji. They came from India. This is one of the reasons if not the only reason why they came to Africa on only a few occasions. I know this for a fact because i've heard the story from my dad over and over again since i was a kid. It was his brother who was with them. Sant Ji knew my grandfather and uncles very well and stayed at their house. My dad had their darshan too but he was only a small kid at the time.