Eyebrows

Guest 12/7/11

Guest peacemaker
ermm i do mine im no doll

Respect for admitting it in a hostile environment such as this. Are we all at War?!!! What the hell is this?!! I am very sorry someone referred to you as a "doll" and throwing a doll in the trash. That is so disrespectful! IS THIS HOW YOUR PARENTS RAISED you to talk to another human?! Do you think you are such a great sikh that you can just knock someone else when you have faults yourself?!!

You're very lucky I just came home from a long day at work and don't feel like going back and typing the name you posted under! I busted my butt all day and came home to relax, not read your nonsense, buddy! Moving on...

Nobody has any right to judge anyone else. We all have faults some big and some small. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! I honestly don't give two rats' tails if someone does or doesn't do their eyebrows.

I am more worried about me. We all have enough problems in our own lives to be worried about someone else's! I'm very busy trying to make a living for myself.

I'm sorry, but I will not check to see if you have trimmed, showered or even have bad breath! I leave that to your TRUE parents.

sikhi is a LOT more than doing ure eyebrows

we concentrate on things like this, and we fail to realise how DEEP and amazing the message of guru nanak dev je was, and how amazing and mysterious the universe and vaheguur are

people these days i dunt think even begin to grasp what japji sahib teaches, which is the main thing we shud be looking to

now we shdunt do our eyebrows, because guru je said so

hes our guru, our teacher, theyre the ones who show us the way, they said not to remove any hair

but people these days judge way tomuch, they look down on girls who do their eyebrows

this isnt at all wat guru gobind singh je taught us, this is our ego and ingorance which blinds us

we shud teach our people about guru je, their message, and our history

then they themselves will not do anything that guru je said dont do

but wat we do is tell em dont, do, dont , do

this way people will just forget the real message of sikhi, and wil start concentrating on smaller things like this, than on more important things such as meditation on naam

treat al sikhs wit repect and stay united, learn the essentials of sikhi such as bhagthi, and then people themselves will not cut their hair or drink or w.e

because once pyaar is there for guru je, only then wil people listen to the guru je truthfully

then they will realise y they shdunt do their eyebrows, it will just be out of pyaar

Guest _B4ND4_

^^ You are so right "xkaurx" ji. I wish i could get sangat of people like you. I am not on the forum anymore but can i have your email id or you can have mine from Revolutionary..plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I cant give mine here coz its against forum rules. So please bless me with your charan dhoor :)

This is not pinpointing at anyone in particular, so when I say you, don't take it as YOU who is reading it.

While on one hand I fully agree with those of you who say that we shouldn't judge others, at the same time, that doesn't give anyone the license to go ahead and do what THEY feel is ALRIGHT and then try to justify it as "oh don't judge". Get it straight, whats wrong is wrong. If you can't stop it due to some reason, thats fine but don't try to make yourself feel good by trying to justify it as right. If you feel guilty about it, thats good, and so you should try and quit it in future. Those who you think "judge" you may be in fact trying to help you out. But in the end, do what you want to do, its your life, its your relationship with Gurujee. Just don't try to propose your acts in accordance with Sikhi when they are clearly not. Yes its bad to judge, but its even worse to do a wrong and try to claim it as "oh come on Sikhi is more than just this".

Didn't mean to or want to offend anyone. Apologies if that happened.