[india-force] Let Us Get Rid Of This Perennial Disease Called Regionalis...‏

If you mandeep99 believe what you just said you don't know the truth,

In fact they are all 2 sides of the same coin of Hindutva they can put any face forward at anytime.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pfN8CmSCnoM Sikh Genocide

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XZQA49SqIpk Sikh Genocide

How anti Sikh forces are joined in one thinking ,they can wear any face to achieve any of their aims

www.searchsikhism.com go to gallery AB Vajpayee was the 1st to Celebrate Bluestar and Delhi genocide and hes BJP!

Bajrang Dal - Venom

Agianst Sikhs calling for Genocide!

http://sikhlionz.com/rss2.jpg

http://www.bantherss.blogspot.com

All groups may seem different to the naked eye but there is one ideology behind all of them,just see through the veil

buddy your references are idotic. Ill give you real books to read, these guys who made those vidoes and websites need to read this, their just propaganda and making up fairy tailes to fuel that propaganda

once again your the dude who made that funny thread about sikh girls being converted to hinduism by hindus right?

Please answer my questions first

1.Why have hindutva groups for decades insulted indira gandhi calling her a <admin-profanity filter activated> for marrying feroze gandhi who they consider half muslim

2.why hindutva SUPPORTERS kill mahatma gandhi and try killing nehru

3.oh wait why is it jagdesh tytler a man raised by a christian pastor the man who was head of the anti sikh riots and how could he work with hindutva groups when hindutva groups want to kill him and consider him a terrorist to hindus and consider him a christian threat to hindus??

4. why did hindutva groups want to kill rajiv gandhi

5.why hindutva groups call sonia gandhi a <admin-profanity filter activated> and mmanmohan singh mohomad singh

6. why did hindutva groups and still till they day why do they attack rahul gandhi?

Those are all congress leaders they have hated and killed, yet your telling me congress and hindutva work together, how?? tell me how they get along???

tell me why hindutva is a threat to sikhs and why congress

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION DO YOU CONSIDER CONGRESS HINDUTVA.????

IF YOUR NOT GOING TO ANSWER ANY OR ALL THE QUESTIONS PLEASE ANSWER THIS ONE IS CONGRESS A HINDUTVA PARTY CAUSE I GOT A PRETTY DAMN GOOD ANSWER TO THIS ONE

sikhlionz is a true propaganda machine, first of all that newspaper article you psoted from sikh lionz was made up by sikhlionz, cause rss would never call indira gandhi a hero or thier mother they always hated her.

So tell me why would sikhlionz lie to ppl liek this.

v1.gif Who you calling dumb <admin-profanity filter activated> Khalistanis ,this comes from a fool who questions Shaheed Sant Jarnail

SikhLionz.Com isn't made by a 'dumb <admin-profanity filter activated> Khalistani' either ,come to Britian seeing as you hate it so much we'll welcome you and show you what 'false' :homer propaganda is

Thank you Kaur Khalistani for posting this article united.gif

just wanted my sangat to read what i read (sharing..)...r ya ...umm being sarcastic? (cant really tell these days lol)

Mandeep99 u know a lot and very well informed about some of the things. i respect ur views. it doesnt really matter what references u give...

to tell u the truth evrything that happens around, now these days, seem like a propaganda to me rolleyes.gif

u can turn ANYTHING and argue its a propaganda or some sort of a false information. ...we all have our views and opinions so lets discuss in a manner where we arent hurting each other or pointing at eachothers short comming or lack of knowledge.

books, news papers etc etc are written for a purpose...and all have agenda.

i dont wanna say much...u all go on and beat each other up if u like...but please invite me so i can watch the show partytime2.gif (with my popcorn) joking lol

seriously read information and expand ur mind...rab dey rung dekho..enjoy and choose ur path but dont expect everyone to walk on the same path as u!

i dont mind reading all different views. 'knowledge is power' as they say

~akal~