Sikhs Take Inspiration From Kosovo Independence

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these idiots are separatists, they dont want to see no one expect "SIKH". blind in one eye.

Such words spoken by a Khalistani would’ve turned him into an “extremist” by you people.

1. theres no place in this world pure enough to be named khalistan!

Punjab, where gursikhs spilled their blood and Guru Sahib started Sikhi, is the perfect land. Pakistan also means pure land but I guess it shouldn’t exist if your speculation is correct.

2. sikhs are not meant to have a homeland. they move from place to place.

False. Sikhs are the only Nation that deserves to rule. Sikhs don’t move around. Maybe your family does.

3. why put borders around your religion.

Khalistan is not for the purpose of containing Sikhi but to protect the Sikh Panth and Sikh religious institutions. Buddhism spread because of a country, Christians spread when they got a country and Hindus are spreading because they have a country. Buddhists, Christians and Hindus faced no persecution or genocide after they had their own country. In fact their religion and culture spread after they became independent. Muslims got Pakistan in 47 and look at how they are flourishing (religiously speaking). They are safe as well as their women and future generations.

4. if guru gobind singh wanted a homeland for the khalsa, im sure he would of created one.

Guru Sahib established many towns and cities such as Kiratpur Sahib, Kartarpur Sahib, Goindwal Sahib, Khadur Sahib, Amritsar and Anandpur Sahib. All these cities were run by Guru Sahib Himself according to Gurmat. Guru Sahib kept an army and weapons and Sikhs called Him Saccha Patshah (A True King). If this wasn’t establishing sovereignty then what is? Guru Sahib established Raj and a Nation that is destined to rule the whole world. It is absolutely ridiculous to believe that smoker and drinker can rule the land but Khalsa, an Army of Akal Purakh and sons of Guru Sahib, are not meant to have a Raj. Then why do we have Takhats and Nishaan Sahib I must ask?

5. kahlistan is a place where all religions live in peace under one banner. in this day and age its impossible!!!!!!

False. Khalistan is a place where Sikhs can live free way of life without having any interference from the government. Also, to protect and safeguard their heritage, history, women, Gurdwaras and future generations.

6. Khalistan meaning Land of the Pure. sounds similar to sachkand.

It doesn’t. There is a big difference. But even if it does then so what? What is your problem with the term?

7. is it punjab you want to rename khalistan. that punjab where theres a caste system. a punjabi culture which does everything against sikh???????

Punjab that existed in 47 is Khalistan. Caste system is being practiced by the government. When the government rejects it and people (Sikhs) reject it how likely is it for caste system to survive? People and the government will need to work together to completely eradicate it.

answer my questions and maybe ill change my mind?

You don’t have to change your mind. Just start thinking with it.

these idiots are separatists, they dont want to see no one expect "SIKH". blind in one eye.

1. theres no place in this world pure enough to be named khalistan!

2. sikhs are not meant to have a homeland. they move from place to place.

3. why put borders around your religion.

4. if guru gobind singh wanted a homeland for the khalsa, im sure he would of created one.

5. kahlistan is a place where all religions live in peace under one banner. in this day and age its impossible!!!!!!

6. Khalistan meaning Land of the Pure. sounds similar to sachkand.

7. is it punjab you want to rename khalistan. that punjab where theres a caste system. a punjabi culture which does everything against sikh???????

answer my questions and maybe ill change my mind?

Take the pic of the real Kharkoo with the gun off your display,the guy with the Gun was a supporter of Khalistan

if we were to make khalistan tomm, not much wud change at all

wat wud be the reason? to impose sikh rule? no one shud ever be forced to do anything

u shudnt stio someone by smoking by force, but rather that person shud stop themselves for their own spritual and health gains

its not up to us to make people spirtual. This is wat muslims tried and still do. We fought agasint their tyranny for many yrs. We dont force people to do anything, jus explain our views. if anyone thinks khalistan shud be made so acountry where sikhs can practice freely, we can defenitley do this in punjab even right now. I dunt really see how we cant, ive seeen many peoople do it thee no problem. if we cud create khalistan without the numerous rpboelms there are it wud be great. But the betryals and cowardness of some of our own is wat makes it bad for us to create khalistan. Under idea conditions it wud be gud, but ther are never ideal conditions. We are better off with punjab. We have always ruled ourselves. Regardless of khalistan oir not. We shud never listen to agov if it contradictis with wa guru je taught us. But wat wud be the POINT of khalistan now, i still dont see anyone really saying the POINT?

if we were to make khalistan tomm, not much wud change at all

wat wud be the reason? to impose sikh rule? no one shud ever be forced to do anything

u shudnt stio someone by smoking by force, but rather that person shud stop themselves for their own spritual and health gains

its not up to us to make people spirtual. This is wat muslims tried and still do. We fought agasint their tyranny for many yrs. We dont force people to do anything, jus explain our views. if anyone thinks khalistan shud be made so acountry where sikhs can practice freely, we can defenitley do this in punjab even right now. I dunt really see how we cant, ive seeen many peoople do it thee no problem. if we cud create khalistan without the numerous rpboelms there are it wud be great. But the betryals and cowardness of some of our own is wat makes it bad for us to create khalistan. Under idea conditions it wud be gud, but ther are never ideal conditions. We are better off with punjab. We have always ruled ourselves. Regardless of khalistan oir not. We shud never listen to agov if it contradictis with wa guru je taught us. But wat wud be the POINT of khalistan now, i still dont see anyone really saying the POINT?

Khalistan was declared at Akal Thakt Jan 26th 1986 END OF DISCUSSION

lol sarpanch. Just because soeone says thee is khalistan, it means nothing. We honestly hae to stop being delusional and stop saying we have khalistan. there is NO SUCH place. Its been to long weve been aruging and fighting for this. Before a khalistan can be made, we have to first teach or own people the basics of sikhi, we need to make a lot of changes, we need to bcome more united and orgainzed. Many problems are facing us now and we shud face them instead of living in 1986

Such words spoken by a Khalistani would’ve turned him into an “extremist” by you people.

thers no such thing as a khalistan!!

Punjab, where gursikhs spilled their blood and Guru Sahib started Sikhi, is the perfect land. Pakistan also means pure land but I guess it shouldn’t exist if your speculation is correct.

Gursikhs spilt their blood all over india, and Guru Sahib started sikhi in Pakistan.

False. Sikhs are the only Nation that deserves to rule. Sikhs don’t move around. Maybe your family does.

when we have sri guru granth sahib maharaaj, the enternal king placed around the whole world whats the need having our rule over land!!!

Khalistan is not for the purpose of containing Sikhi but to protect the Sikh Panth and Sikh religious institutions. Buddhism spread because of a country, Christians spread when they got a country and Hindus are spreading because they have a country. Buddhists, Christians and Hindus faced no persecution or genocide after they had their own country. In fact their religion and culture spread after they became independent. Muslims got Pakistan in 47 and look at how they are flourishing (religiously speaking). They are safe as well as their women and future generations.

The sikh panth has been given a hukam to wear kirpani to protect its self. and Christianity and islam was only spread by using the sword!!!

Guru Sahib established many towns and cities such as Kiratpur Sahib, Kartarpur Sahib, Goindwal Sahib, Khadur Sahib, Amritsar and Anandpur Sahib. All these cities were run by Guru Sahib Himself according to Gurmat. Guru Sahib kept an army and weapons and Sikhs called Him Saccha Patshah (A True King). If this wasn’t establishing sovereignty then what is? Guru Sahib established Raj and a Nation that is destined to rule the whole world. It is absolutely ridiculous to believe that smoker and drinker can rule the land but Khalsa, an Army of Akal Purakh and sons of Guru Sahib, are not meant to have a Raj. Then why do we have Takhats and Nishaan Sahib I must ask?

Guru Sahib dident build towns and cities for sikh raaj. he kept an army and weapons to protect the community from invaders. he dident invade himself!!!

False. Khalistan is a place where Sikhs can live free way of life without having any interference from the government. Also, to protect and safeguard their heritage, history, women, Gurdwaras and future generations.

so theres not a future generation of sikhi because we have no homeland, im born in the u.k i have a future generation here and all those sikhs born in india have, had and will always have generations too.

It doesn’t. There is a big difference. But even if it does then so what? What is your problem with the term?.

land of the pure. punjab dont sound pure to me.

Punjab that existed in 47 is Khalistan. Caste system is being practiced by the government. When the government rejects it and people (Sikhs) reject it how likely is it for caste system to survive? People and the government will need to work together to completely eradicate it.

so naming punjab the land of the pure, every one will become pure. and the caste system will end.

You don’t have to change your mind. Just start thinking with it.

its 2008. you get with it.

brainwashed!!!!!

Your reply is by far the most stupid on the forum.

Irrelevant to why it is not needed. Your assumption doesn't make it true.

Gursikhs spilt their blood all over india, and Guru Sahib started sikhi in Pakistan.

Name some Sikh shaheeds in Kerala and Tamilnadu? There is Punjab in Pakistan. Sikhi flourished in East Punjab.

when we have sri guru granth sahib maharaaj, the enternal king placed around the whole world whats the need having our rule over land!!!

Makes no sesne. How does Khalistan prevent anyone from having Guru Sahib? Why is Guru Sahib's saroop burnt and desecrated if Sikhs are free? How many copies of Quran are being burnt in their own countries or non-Muslim countries? How many copies of Geeta are being burnt in India today? Grow up and learn some facts.

The sikh panth has been given a hukam to wear kirpani to protect its self. and Christianity and islam was only spread by using the sword!!!

You did not address my points. Instead wrote some rubbish. Religion spreads with Raj. Sword comes from sovereignty.

Guru Sahib dident build towns and cities for sikh raaj. he kept an army and weapons to protect the community from invaders. he dident invade himself!!!

He built towns and cities so that Sikhs could live as Sikhs not as hindus. Khalistan is for the same purpose: to protect Sikhs and Sikhi from invaders. It makes no sense to believe that Sikhs are invading themselves.

so theres not a future generation of sikhi because we have no homeland, im born in the u.k i have a future generation here and all those sikhs born in india have, had and will always have generations too.

Future generations of Sikhi means generations that grow up as Sikhs and work for the panth. Look at youth in Punjab and all around the world. Do you see unity? I don't think so.

And? What's your point.

so naming punjab the land of the pure, every one will become pure. and the caste system will end.

Did I ever say that? You make no sense at all. It is 2008 so get some modern education and learn to be a rational person.

Your reply is by far the most stupid on the forum.

Irrelevant to why it is not needed. Your assumption doesn't make it true.

Name some Sikh shaheeds in Kerala and Tamilnadu? There is Punjab in Pakistan. Sikhi flourished in East Punjab.

Makes no sesne. How does Khalistan prevent anyone from having Guru Sahib? Why is Guru Sahib's saroop burnt and desecrated if Sikhs are free? How many copies of Quran are being burnt in their own countries or non-Muslim countries? How many copies of Geeta are being burnt in India today? Grow up and learn some facts.

You did not address my points. Instead wrote some rubbish. Religion spreads with Raj. Sword comes from sovereignty.

He built towns and cities so that Sikhs could live as Sikhs not as hindus. Khalistan is for the same purpose: to protect Sikhs and Sikhi from invaders. It makes no sense to believe that Sikhs are invading themselves.

Future generations of Sikhi means generations that grow up as Sikhs and work for the panth. Look at youth in Punjab and all around the world. Do you see unity? I don't think so.

And? What's your point.

Did I ever say that? You make no sense at all. It is 2008 so get some modern education and learn to be a rational person.

get a life you INDIAN, theres more too this world than khalistan.