Question About Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale?

JarnailS

sunny that clay pot wiv da names in is jus rubbish. cant beeleave that you bought that. Sant Ji's enemies and mahasha press always made up these lies that he had hit-list of people to kill. Sant Ji's sed i have no hit-list, they are jus making up rubbish to discredit the taksal. Sant ji could never accept malice for the taksal.

im sure that during operation blustar that Sant Ji woudl never have refrained from defending Darbar Sahib against ravan sena, and that he would have taken lives.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no

its the truth!

even a close friend of my uncle was present when sant ji came to village panchhat were also he and my uncle were present.... and he knows it and even he told me that... and he lived during those times...

never in sikh history has a leader given up their life when the panth is in need, or without a sufficient successor, unless there was no way out, in the case of baba banda singh ji bahadur, where he was captured and martyred w/out

baba deep singh ji gave shaheedi AFTER defeating the afghan forces

guru gobind singh ji escaped from chamkaur sahib, and if he hadn't, sikhi might not even have been around today as it is

guru arjun dev ji and guru tegh bahadur ji both left succesors

if sant jarnail singh ji was caught/captured/martyred when the time wasn't ripe the ENTIRE movement would come falling down, without a leader to look to for support and leadership

some say his time still isn't ripe. . .

Firstly brother i ask mods to change title of topic to "Question About Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale" because when you refer to someone who has a hugely better jeevan than yourself then you can call them Sant or Khalsa or at the least JI.

secondly he never called himself any of those unlike the person who has started this topic but instead focused on earning them. to call yourself something is easy, but to live up to that is very difficult hence Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was Kehni & Karni de pooray.

thirdly, if you want to understand how Sant Jarnail Singh Ji thinks and his actions then there are 2 ways:

a) listen to his speeches or Gurbani Katha

b) follow his jeevan - do 100+japji sahib paaths per day, become leader of taksaal, go on just you try n learn what the word nimmartaa means.

fourthly, how can a person sat in the warmth and comfort of modern day building, with our air conditioned butts understand the kind of responsibilities that come with having an entire Qaum relying on YOU for all their serious problems. if an entire Government, with all their military, police, security and intelligence agencies were doing everything inside your community to undermine you - what could YOU have done. we dont try and put ourselves in someone else's shoes instead we criticise.

fifthly, this isnt about 1984 - singhs were being killed in 1978, singhs were killed before in punjabi suba movement, singhs have been gettng killed ever since 1947 because we're different and the State wants us to become exactly the same as the majority population.

sixthly give me a single recording of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji saying i advocate Khalistan. he doesnt say that, he instead says give us Justice, give us equal rights or give us another country but it is for the State to decide which. if he were guilty of ANY crime then the State arrested him many times and acquitted him becuase he was innocent of the crimes they alleged him to have committed. he didnt kill anyone himself or give any written orders to kill anyone but this was a time when the Sikh community was under attack everyday he told the Singhs that if Justice failed, if the State failed to provide Policing and Justice and the Rule of Law then the Singhs have and always will have every right to defend themselves.

"A physical death I do not fear, A death of conscience is a sure death"

"Freedom from slavery is achieved only when a person starts to feel and understand that he would prefer death to life as a slave." Sant Ji 20/9/1983

excerpts from dharam yudh morcha speeches available from:

http://www.allaboutsikhs.com/index.php?opt...iew&id=1647

swordsedge wrote a nice post

sant jarnal singh je bhindranwale was a tru sher who became shaheed defending darbar sahib from an army who TRIEEEED and i mean it when i say they TRIED to break the sikhs spirit

He never did anything illegal. He never really supported breaking away from india. All he really wanted was JUSTICE. There were so many dushts running around like nirankari who killed 13 sikhs. And WHO WAS CHARGED/ That is INJUSTICE. He stood up for the sikhs rights and vocally went around explaing how many died of ours, and no one was charged. Sant je was a great leader. Everyone likes to talk bad about someone like him, because he was so great. India will obivusly lie because they had no reason to go into darbar sahib. Everything sant je did was out in the public. If he kept women, everyone wud kno and this wud be a very well known fact. Sant je did no such thing, and he walked openly in the public every single day, and he met with the puiblic every day to give speeches on injustice and our kaum. He didnt hide any thing, and was never still till this day found guilty of any crime. He was a babar sher, and we cant let his memery be spat on or forgotten

If Baba jarnail singh ji kept women in darbar sahib for pleasure, then why wasn't he kicked out of darbar sahib by the sikh quam?

why did the indian army need to bring tanks and helicopters to capture a rapist? Why were men, women and children killed in darbar sahib because some guys were keeping women and weapons at darbar sahib? why were 48 other gurdwaras attacked?

why did the indian police have to pick up thousands of sikh youth and commit mass cremations of innocent youth till the late 90s?

common sense tells us that baba jarnail singh ji was not some jo schmo pimping women at darbar sahib with his gang of thugs. there was obviously a massive revolution taking place in the sikh quam which threatened the indian gov't. keeping women at darbar sahib was not a threat to india, and no prime minister would assault a holy place for that reason.

that sacha sauda character is accused of raping women and murdering people at his dera. do you guys see the indian army attacking his dera with tanks?

where are the women who were kept at darbar sahib as sexual slaves? dera sacha sauda has victims coming forward, where are the victims of bhindrawaala?

peace.

there u go

maan kaum layee kurbaans post was on the dot

no one ever remebrs those things. They blame SANT JE for the invasion done by the INDIAN GOVERNMENT. sant je peacefully sat in darbar sahib, as his right as a sikh to do, and gave PUBLIC parchaars and took public walks around parkarma

an assianation wud have been extremly easy, especially with the tall structures look down on the parkarma

but they decided to come on guru je shaheedi divas, with mass amounts of sangat will come, and they killed people in cold blood

and after, the reign of terror the likes of beanta and gobind ram and kps gill isunheard of. It reminds me honestly of what we went thru during the mughals reign. they killed THOUSANDS upon thousands and killed anyone who mentioned that they are killing innocents. why dont people talking abouit opreation shudee karan and govind raam. theres millions of reasons to show india was a terroirst and a tyrannical government. Only a self delusional fool cannot see this, or maybe has peronsal reasons for supporting indias terror

i dunt kno how anyone cud deny wat india has done,and how sant je was a hero for our panth

no

its the truth!

even a close friend of my uncle was present when sant ji came to village panchhat were also he and my uncle were present.... and he knows it and even he told me that... and he lived during those times...

false.

listen to the speeches over, sant ji even says he has no such list.