Bail Denied To Air India Bomber Inderjit Singh Reyat

TeriSharan.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cesis and rcmp rivalry was the reason for the tape being destroyed

and the event that happened was not only indias fault....

babar khalsa is a gud roginziation, or was

it stood for good values, and killed people like gobind raam who did unspeakable things liek rape 1000's of women, kill poor inncoent sikhs in punjab who heloped huide gursikhs, and many other horibble things

i can only praise a gursikh who kills an evil person such as gobind raam

but the killing of people on air india was onne fo the most cowardly acts, and will forever be a kala dhaag on our historyu

our history NEVER had anything like this, its one of the most proud hsitories in the world

even the enemies would spealk of us saying we are an amazing epople whjo never loot the innocent, never rape women, etc.

they praiused our character

and now we will always have to livwwith the fact that cowardly people killed hundreds of innceont people, many being sikhs, but tha really doesnt matter anyways a perosn is a person

killing a dusht or someone who is a tyrannt like gobind raam is a act that we shud aslways praise and neevr forget

but killing people in this manner, innvoents on a plane, is noit the way we handle our problems

if one of our relatives was on the plamne going for india, we wudnt be so one sided on this matter

i feel a lot of sadness for those who died, and am extremly disgusted by whoieevr did this, and in the bottom of our hearts we know who did it

the singhs had to bomb the air india flight to preserve the unity of the sikh nation.

sounds stupid doesn't it?

exactly, i agree.

so, the next time you hear that india had to attack darbar sahib to preserve the unity of india, i hope you all have the same reaction.

killing innocent people is the occupation of sick and perverted people. they come in all shapes and sizes. some in turbans, some in dhotis. some with beards, some with tilaks.

i wouldn't be surprised if somebody in the heat of the moment thought it would be a good idea to get "revenge" for operation bluestar, because if we look at that period, a good number of hindus/indians thought it was a good idea to avenge indira gandhi's death with the blood of thousands of sikhs.

peace.

Peacemaker, one approach to your passion is to educate you gently. But that is for those who express themselves with some reservation or humility.

You flagellate on a bandwagon of HATE based on a modern day extreme illiteracy, known as eating yellow journalism. With the freedom to hold strong opinions, comes the responsibility to do some research and think.

Start with http://www.sikhspectrum.com/032003/ai_182.htm

Read Greenspan, Matas, and Blatchford carefully (the former appears to be THE leading Criminal Defence lawyer in Canada). Beyond this, read every court case on this to date and pick up every primary source of news on this topic and before you get too far, you realize that reality is being created and manipulated, not reflected.

Namstang, you say he lied 12 times. Please name the 12 lies, the true answers and your sources for those answers. Being charged in a highly politicized case does not equate to guilt. Neither you nor I have the transcript tape from the trial.

If the charges are not political, please explain why multiple prosecution witnesses who were found to be fabricating evidence, including the STAR witness, in the same case were not charged with perjury? Does a different law apply to them? Two men spend the equivalent total of 18 years in custody (pre-trial)!, another man gambled on a 5 year sentence based on a fabricated prosecution!, families of 329 people relived their pain!, 100 million dollars is spend on this final culmination and the STAR witness is so easily found to be fabricating evidence!! Read the case, it defies logic that the Crown and police both missed this before bringing the case to trial. It defies logic that she would not be the first to be charged with perjury. And she’s just disappeared into thin air with a new identity and protection, without a peep!!

Warrior, your innuendo about purpose is clearly explained in the “agreed statement of facts” in a plea bargain to which the Crown was party. The Crown introduced and pushed a plea bargain sentence of 5 years. They are alleging 329 people were blown up! You do the math on the evidence they had on his purpose. They did not! And they accepted that in a plea bargain. The Crown then turned around and tried telling the public this was 25 years (see Greenspan above). Now compute the logic of the politics involved. Now the Crown wants to bring perjury charges which amount to saying their own AGREED statement of facts was not true!!

When a system defies logic to scapegoat a “terrorist”, it becomes part of the terrorism and the crime against not only the scapegoat, but also all those seeking justice. .

No matter who is guilty, masquerading in the guise of sikh, hindu or other, they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. However, the law and peoples lives should not be used as tool for political manipulation. And we should not be so gullible to such manipulation.

Guest peacemaker
You flagellate on a bandwagon of HATE based on a modern day extreme illiteracy, known as eating yellow journalism. With the freedom to hold strong opinions, comes the responsibility to do some research and think.

I have hate for terrorists. Whether they are sikhs or martians. What don't you understand about that concept? I've done my research and I strongly feel that Babbar Khalsa, led by Talwinder Singh Parmar, was a terrorist organisation and I feel that justice is being served.

I have hate for terrorists. Whether they are sikhs or martians. What don't you understand about that concept? I've done my research and I strongly feel that Babbar Khalsa, led by Talwinder Singh Parmar, was a terrorist organisation and I feel that justice is being served.

peacemaker basicly in the words of my friend and I <admin-profanity filter activated> U, ur a <banned word filter activated> man u call ur self sikh and ur slandering singhs that faught for guru ji and the panth ur a joke, if ur sister got raped by hindus liek they did to our sisters in punjab by the scum police and hindus then u will realie why babbar khalsa is there TO PROTECT SINGHS AND GET REVENGE FOR THE ACTS AGAINST US

Guest peacemaker
peacemaker basicly in the words of my friend and I <admin-profanity filter activated> U, ur a <banned word filter activated> man u call ur self sikh and ur slandering singhs that faught for guru ji and the panth ur a joke, if ur sister got raped by hindus liek they did to our sisters in punjab by the scum police and hindus then u will realie why babbar khalsa is there TO PROTECT SINGHS AND GET REVENGE FOR THE ACTS AGAINST US

And you call yourself a Sikh by swearing at me? "Protecting" Singhs by blowing up a plane, you say? Rightttttt. No Thanks! I don't need that type of protection. You can't change me, so don't try. This is personal with me. All I want is for Reyat or someone who was apart of Babbar Khalsa to say one word. That word is "sorry". After 23 years, is that so much to ask?