Do Sikhs Hate Hindus?

Guest Skittles849

Guest Skittles849

I was browsing some forums today and I saw a lot of hate. Hindus were hating Sikhs and Sikhs were hating Hindus. I felt upset as I thought Hindus and Sikhs were together. I am not a Hindu I am a Jain and I still feel upset. Please don't tell me Sikhs hate Jains. I certainly don't hate Sikhs.

May be this is a misconception. You let me know please.

Gurfatehji,

Kalgidhar Patshahji sacrificed his sarvasva to safeguard *tilak*, *choti* and *janeoo* of hindus so it means that Sikhi was a code of conduct full of Pyaar for each of God's creation.

Later on Sikhi began containing venom of certain vested interests and since those *vested interests* wanted to be viewed a cut above others as also to gain popularity, hindus began looked down upon as some sort of intruders and the scenario deteriorates with passage of time.

Guest Skittles849

Hi, thanks for the replies. I was not talking about this forum in particular :@ I just didn't know they could hate each other. It came as a real surprise. Of course, not all Hindus and Sikhs are like that :) I think you deserve your status as Sikh and we deserve our status as Jains. But it is not Hinduism which we should have a problem with, its the government.

I was browsing some forums today and I saw a lot of hate. Hindus were hating Sikhs and Sikhs were hating Hindus. I felt upset as I thought Hindus and Sikhs were together. I am not a Hindu I am a Jain and I still feel upset. Please don't tell me Sikhs hate Jains. I certainly don't hate Sikhs.

May be this is a misconception. You let me know please.

dont judge a book by its cover

read whats within