Rehiras Sahib

where can i find the one that starts with "har jug jug bhagat apaya"..... i do the one that starts with "dukh dharoo sukkh rog paya"....the other verision isnt in the gutka, i just listen to it when im lazy....

Waheguru jio!

All the NANAKSARIA and DAMDAMI TAKSALI gutkai have this rehiras in it, and if u want online mp3 im pretty sure gursikhijeevan.com has a recording.

Any gurbani vichaar pplace would carry one :)

bhul chuk mapH!

actually, i think nanaksars is longer, nihangs is even longer..

whos is sampooran?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

In my humble opinion (and according to the original original panj granthee by bhai mani singh, and according to many historical texts and puratan gutkas), sampooran rehiras is the rehiras that starts at "har jug jug bhagat upaaeiaa" then there is salok m1 "dukh daaroo" with all of the banis that people regularly do including but not limited to so dar rag asa m.1 and asa m. 4 so purakh , up to asa m. 5 "bhaee praapat" followed by patshahi 10 chaupai "pun raachas", followed by "kabyo bach" benti chaupai, aRill, chaupai and more dohras, swaiye, dohra "sagal duaar", ramkali m. 3 anand (shortened version), mundavani m. 3 with the saloks and pauri that people regularly do, and finally m.5 "rakhe rakhanhaar." followed by ardas standing up (as per guru gobind singh jee's 52 hukams)

if anybody disagrees, please post "i humbly disagree."

however,

Please do not bother posting why.

Please post your e-mail address, and tell people, "If you want to know why I disagree, then e-mail me"

I am saying this to HUMBLY request that all controversies be kept OFF the board, and if you disagree with somebody please do your parchar on a person-to-person basis, and do not have public arguments as they PROMOTE DUBIDAA and bring us away from PANTHIC EKTHA.

bhul chuk maaf karnaa,

if anybody would like to know why i believe this is appropriate rehiras, pls feel free to message me.

style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

It's your business which rehiras you do - I am so happy that the sangat has respected the need for pyaar and ektha by not making this into an argument.

If you want to learn the rehiras that I think is the one full proper rehiras, it is in the gutka made by Dam Dami Taksal

However I'd say here that I dont' fully agree with the SANTHIYA (teaching how to pronounce the gurbani) that the Dam DAmi Taksal presents... rather I subscribe to a mix of the traditional "Taksal" and "AKJ" methods of pronouncing words....

I truly believe there's a big river called Gurmat, and sometimes it flows through Taksal territory and sometimes it flows through AKJ territory and sometimes it flows through the other sangats.

Everybody is missing something and we'll never be 100% until we follow GURU'S mat by resolving these issues after having a SARBAT KHALSA.

bhul chuk maaf karnaa,

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!