Rabbi: Hang Arab Children From Trees

Rabbi: Hang Arab children from trees

Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:59:56

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=49052...ionid=351020202

A Zionist cleric has urged the Israeli regime to give the green light to the massacre of Arabs in retaliation for Palestinian attacks.

In an article published in the newsletter Eretz Yisrael Shelanu Shmuel Eliyahu, the chief rabbi of Safed, has urged the Israeli regime to officially allow "revenge against Arabs to restore Israel's deterrence."

"I'm not talking about individual people in particular, I'm talking about the state. [israel] has to pain them to the point where they scream 'Enough,' to the point where they fall flat on their face and scream 'help.' Not for the sake of satisfying the need for revenge but for the purposes of deterrence," he wrote.

In the newsletter Eliyahu proposes "hanging the children" of those who attacked the Mercaz Harav yeshiva from a tree.

The rabbi added: "We'll stay here. We need to live with those who understand very well the language of revenge."

On Wednesday, Mossawa Center, an Arab human rights group, called for a probe into Eliyahu's remarks.

The Arab-Israeli conflict can never to solved. In 1948 711,000 Palestinian refugees fled Israel and 850,000 Jews fled the neighbouring Arab states. Whereas the Jews have settled well in Israel and moved on, the Palestinians have never been allowed by the neighbouring Arab states to become citizens and continue to live in refugee camp. This is the Arab states' political policy to keep the Palestinian issue alive.

You can understand the hate that Arabs/Muslims have for Jews because of the fact that the Hadiths say that judgement day will only take place when the Muslims attack the Jews and even the stones and trees will direct the Muslims to where the Jews are hiding. How can Israel hope to have peace with people whose beliefs inculcate a religiously sanctioned hatred of the Jewish people.

Bukhari.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."