Akaal Ustat

Why don't all the questioners try out reciting the Bani and then come back and tell us how it went? If it went fine, stick to it. If you saw a Singh in Bana knock your shoulder from behind and tell you how it is to be done, then

1.) Scream!!!!!!!!!

2.) Listen to what he said

3.) Tell us as well

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read the Se Kanahiya it is a great read and yes i am fully aware of the incident with the Chandi Di Vaar Paath and the Gupt Shaheeds.

I do not doubt this incident but maybe this was a hukam from the shaheed singhs to the great mahapursh only.

Rattan Singh Bhangu mentions the times of Singhs going with Sri Dasam Patshah to the temple of Dadu and singing the Chandi Di Vaar, Guru Sahib reciting the Chandi Di Vaar whist creating the amrit.

Nihangs reading the Chandi Di Vaar at all times.

During the India - China war and India - Pakistan war many akhand Jaaps of Chandi Di Vaar Paaths by the Namdharis, Nirmalae and Nihangs were done.

Nihangs and Namdharis to the day recite Chandi Di Vaar daily during the day.

Neeldharis recite Chandi Di Vaar during the day.

The old singhs from Taksal will tell you that Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae used to recite Chandi Di Vaar during the day - the source of this information is Giani Preetam Singh Ji of Damdami Taksal

The old taksalis recite Chandi Di Vaar during the day.

I have a video of Sant Teja Singh Ji Rara Sahib Walae reciting the Chandi Di Vaar during the day.

Rara Sahib Mahapursh such as Sant Waryam Singh Ji and Sant Baljinder SIngh Ji used to recite Chandi Di Vaar during the day.

Sant Sukhchen Singh Ji still do paath of Chandi Di Vaar during the day

Nihang Dals and mahapursh such as Sant Nihal Singh Ji Haria Velan Walae, Baba Santa Singh Ji, Baba Balbir Singh Ji, Baba Preetam Singh Ji (Mata Sahib Kaur Walae) all recite the Sri Chandi Di Vaar during the day.

Singhs during the 1984 ghallughara used to recite Chandi Di Vaar during the days prior to the attack.

For this reason i do not see that the Bani of Chandi Di Vaar should only be recited during the night but can be recited in the day like all of these Mahapursh do or have done. Now can these mahapursh or the singhs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji be wrong!!!

For this reason i do not show disbelief in Sant Harnaam Singh Ji's Jeevan Sakhi as i love Rampur Khera and personally go and see Sant Seva Singh Ji. I just belive this was a personal hukam to Sant Ji.

hope you now understand why i said what i did.

I have read the Se Kanahiya it is a great read and yes i am fully aware of the incident with the Chandi Di Vaar Paath and the Gupt Shaheeds.

I do not doubt this incident but maybe this was a hukam from the shaheed singhs to the great mahapursh only.

Rattan Singh Bhangu mentions the times of Singhs going with Sri Dasam Patshah to the temple of Dadu and singing the Chandi Di Vaar, Guru Sahib reciting the Chandi Di Vaar whist creating the amrit.

Nihangs reading the Chandi Di Vaar at all times.

During the India - China war and India - Pakistan war many akhand Jaaps of Chandi Di Vaar Paaths by the Namdharis, Nirmalae and Nihangs were done.

Nihangs and Namdharis to the day recite Chandi Di Vaar daily during the day.

Neeldharis recite Chandi Di Vaar during the day.

The old singhs from Taksal will tell you that Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae used to recite Chandi Di Vaar during the day - the source of this information is Giani Preetam Singh Ji of Damdami Taksal

The old taksalis recite Chandi Di Vaar during the day.

I have a video of Sant Teja Singh Ji Rara Sahib Walae reciting the Chandi Di Vaar during the day.

Rara Sahib Mahapursh such as Sant Waryam Singh Ji and Sant Baljinder SIngh Ji used to recite Chandi Di Vaar during the day.

Sant Sukhchen Singh Ji still do paath of Chandi Di Vaar during the day

Nihang Dals and mahapursh such as Sant Nihal Singh Ji Haria Velan Walae, Baba Santa Singh Ji, Baba Balbir Singh Ji, Baba Preetam Singh Ji (Mata Sahib Kaur Walae) all recite the Sri Chandi Di Vaar during the day.

Singhs during the 1984 ghallughara used to recite Chandi Di Vaar during the days prior to the attack.

For this reason i do not see that the Bani of Chandi Di Vaar should only be recited during the night but can be recited in the day like all of these Mahapursh do or have done. Now can these mahapursh or the singhs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji be wrong!!!

For this reason i do not show disbelief in Sant Harnaam Singh Ji's Jeevan Sakhi as i love Rampur Khera and personally go and see Sant Seva Singh Ji. I just belive this was a personal hukam to Sant Ji.

hope you now understand why i said what i did.

"If you start reciting

the prayer of Chandi di Vaar after sunset then, one must keep reciting it

continuously through the night until dawn. Two or more Singhs may

take turns to recite this prayer through the night, it is all right to do so.

One must sit upon a clean mat or bed, bathing before reciting the prayer.

An oil lamp lit with clarified butter should be kept alight throughout the

night. During the day, one can recite Chandi di Vaar as many times as

one wants. "

im confused why you keep highlighting the point that singhs recite chandi dee vaar in the daytime, no one is saying that you cant recite it at daytime

Apologies i have worte about reciting it in the day but Namdharis, Nihangs and Neeldharis recite the Banis in the nitnem prior to the Asa Di Veer which is in the night, a lot of old taksalis used to incorporate it as well before the Asa Di Vaar.

I have got some videos somewhere as i said of Sant Teja Singh Ji reciting the Chandi Di Vaar at night, Sant Sukhchen Singh Ji have done so at night as well

All i am saying is many other people recite the Chandi Di Vaar other then in the hours of the day. To them Bani is Bani for them it is the gospal of the Guru and the Guru is Ang Sang all the time and his form can be found in the Gur Shabad and is recited by people at any time.

All i was saying is that i think the hukam given to Baba Ji was personal to them

kam1825, can you please send me the video of sant teja singh ji doing chandi di // patt ? pm me where i can download the video? also do you have video of sant teja singh ji doing sri akaal ustat patt? hook me up with that as well .. thanks ssoooo much.