Jobs, Stress, Tension

LifeIsBeautiful

Wjkk wjkf,

Sadh sangat ji, I have always had a problem with working, I just want to work and have an honest job, the other thing I have realized is what's the point of life, if we spend 8 hours doing stuff we dont' want to do, I just want to work an honest wage, and to have a family.

It seems like money is my only impediment for this to happen, does anyone have any thoughts about this?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

You keep mentioning "honest". You don't have an honest job now? What's your definition of an honest job? Off the record, I sometimes feel like I'm wasting time at work, too, and only do it for the $$$. I guess I had the same mentality in University, too, because good grades were kind of like money to me and they kept me motivated.

You've posted a few topics already on jumpstarting a career and I get the feeling that yours really hasn't started yet or you aren't happy with the work you are doing now.

Just remember that things change. They always do. You'll get your chance. The important thing is, when it comes, you've got to grab with both hands, and hold on tight!

haathh paao kar kaam sabh cheeth nira(n)jan naal ||213||

With your hands and feet, do all your work, but let your consciousness remain with the Immaculate Lord. ||213||

Bhagat Kabeer Ji

Salok Kabeer Jee

Work has a purpose, so consider this...

Perhaps your thoughts about your purpose of the work you do, is your Purpose trying to connect to you about what you should/aught to be doing.

Let thoughts out of this equation, let your sub-conscious and conscious awareness come through and guide you.

Most importantly Ask for guidance, then Receive the answer whence it comes.

Gurfateh

Guest _LifeIsBeautiful_

Dear Sangat Ji,

I work for the govt, and they are posting my position, and so I am just worried that if I dont get this job, I'll lose a year and half of my life. Or is it me or amy I worrying too much, I am 23, but I guess I just wanted to get married and have a wife and kids.

Dear Sangat Ji,

I work for the govt, and they are posting my position, and so I am just worried that if I dont get this job, I'll lose a year and half of my life. Or is it me or amy I worrying too much, I am 23, but I guess I just wanted to get married and have a wife and kids and you can only do that with a decent job.

read the above posts written by few again...and see if u can get ur answer. u will if u read the above advice of sangat carefully..and read the bold suff...then listen to or recite some bani=)

u are only 23=)

~akal~

Guest peacemaker
read the above posts written by few again...and see if u can get ur answer. u will if u read the above advice of sangat carefully..and read the bold suff...then listen to or recite some bani=)

u are only 23=)

~akal~

Nice response!!!! :)

Guest peacemaker
ive just started a new job im 6 weeks in and im bored alredi. the pay is good as is the job but im so bored its uch a waste. ive decided that every job out there is boring no1 wud exactly work 4 free!lol

I've been at mine for about 4 years and am too lazy to leave. Sometimes I wish they would just fire me, so I would be forced to try something new.