I Want To Kill My Self

SonyNeech

Guest peacemaker
think about it, if u were in his shoes wud u really spk to someone over the fone?

Speaking over the phone as opposed to speaking in person, yes. Besides, some of the sevadaars there do email help, too, and also use instant messaging services to provide help. You can never give enough help to someone, so we shouldn't discourage all the possibilities because you never know which one might be the one thats gets someone on the right path. :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want speak on any help line...i know on help line ...notjing there

plz xkaurx ji SAT SRI AKAL...

u typed ...GURU MAHARAH dont need me..we need him..

so plz sorry...Love always happen both sides..if GURU MAHARAJ dont love me so i dont love GURU MAHARAJ...

if i dont love GURU MAHARAJ ,,, so i dont love myself.....i need to kill myself..

post-16957-1208425688.png

why did you come on here to tell us you wana die? .........why make a thread on this? Im wondering..... you either want attention or you are making it all up......... or I would rather hope that you want to find answers, to your problem, your maybe thinking there are answers and by saying online someone will help you.....

If you want that help, contact that helpline.....

Basically without the Guru you cannot be liberated, Guru ji via amrit is going to lead you to Akal Purakh........ so you can die and suffer and keep being incarnated until we get the human life again....its a extremly slow and painful process.. . . try to meditate and seek good company, stay away from meat, alcohol, and filth, then you body will feel better.........

personally instead of dying you might as well do some seva of poor people, or get a job and give you money to those in need......... why waste a life when you can save others...... ppl a living in wars, little kids starving with out families, and so many other problems........they would do anything to be in your place....... Guru ji is showing his love to you personally by providing everything , this is why he gives you clean water, a warm bed, clothes and food...........and so much more...... the Shabad is all about love, it is the fundamental criteria...........i think your just confused you need to get to that helpline.........

why did you come on here to tell us you wana die? .........why make a thread on this? Im wondering..... you either want attention or you are making it all up......... or I would rather hope that you want to find answers, to your problem, your maybe thinking there are answers and by saying online someone will help you.....

Sat Sri Akal PArwinder ji

i didn't come here ta say the people ,i wana die

yes i know i want to kill myself ,,and i attempt one suicide but i escaped....and what u think parwinder singh ji...can u help some one...no way

only TRUE GURU can help someone...so when he want to help so he choose someone to do some good....so if he choose you to do some godd for someone so u can...if he didn't choose you .so u ask and siad like as u said to me?

I just typed here

If GURU MAHARAJ don't Love me so i don't Love my life...

if GURU MAHARAJ don't want to give me atleast i need to live

so what about help line..what can do help line ????

BHUL CHUK MUAAF

post-16957-1208764645.png