Picture u took!

S1ngh

S1ngh do you have the full resolution of that pic??, its pretty amazing how it turned out in the dark seemed u used no flash..

yea the himalaya pic was taken from the plane

imma post the full series of Amritsar pictures i took...give me few days...

Hanjee pheena bro.. took it without flash (was driving when we spot the janwar :@ ).. took couple with flash but it came out fussy.. and btw its 2mp camera tongue.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

You cannot upload this type of file

I was trying to upload a jpg file 70kb. Why isn't this type of file allowed. I think Son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji didn't have a problem uploading his picture to the forum. Any advice???

thanks in advance

veerjeee.. upload em on some account via ftp (like web1000.com) and then post the pix here, just like everybody did it :@

WOAH SINGHOOO Why u guys weren't sharing these images loooooong time ago.. Awesome darbar sahib pictures :@

oh btw gsingh nice suv.. wanna race with moooostang :nihungsmile:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

how do we know what bhai sahib mkhalsa je meant by deep jatha? Maybe it was a joke. I dont see how hes giving out wrong info.

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

that would be her twin "sister" who is the co-jathedarnee.. haha

Guest balwinderkaur

hahah the coyote pic is nuffin great. i took one of a kangaroo on top of a hill right smack at night.....much better looking then the coyote. heheheh i just wanna compete with vickey bhajee. tongue.gif

hahah the coyote pic is nuffin great. i took one of a kangaroo on top of a hill right smack at night.....much better looking then the coyote. heheheh i just wanna compete with vickey bhajee. tongue.gif

hawww is that challenge ohmy.gif .. tongue.gif

Let me grab my world powerfullllllllll MEGA super 2 px camera and this time im gonna take pix of gorzilla up on the top of the empire state building tongue.gif

btw.. bkaur paenjee post the pix you took... it would be awesome to see australia khotey (aka kangaroo) tongue.gif

Guest balwinderkaur
hahah the coyote pic is nuffin great. i took one of a kangaroo on top of a hill right smack at night.....much better looking then the coyote.  heheheh i just wanna compete with vickey bhajee. tongue.gif

hawww is that challenge ohmy.gif .. tongue.gif

Let me grab my world powerfullllllllll MEGA super 2 px camera and this time im gonna take pix of gorzilla up on the top of the empire state building tongue.gif

btw.. bkaur paenjee post the pix you took... it would be awesome to see australia khotey (aka kangaroo)

mg src='http://forums.waheguroo.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='tongue.gif'>

tongue.gif they are not khotay...they are so cute...oh well their only khotays when you wanna drive and they cant make up their mind about whether they wanna cross the road or stay put. tongue.gif hehehehe its funny. naw its not a challenge....my oldfashioned film camera cannot beat all the great technology cameras you ppl own. tongue.gif heheheh