I Need Some Support

Guest uk bibi

WJKK WJKF

You need to take one step at a time, if u cant wake up at amrit vela all the times then view it as one day at a time. Before you go to sleep just think to yourself that no matter what im going to wake up at amritvela, not for a week or for a month but just for one day, then do the same thing next day..... Soon with waheguru's kirpa you wont have a problem.

As sherlsurj said you are heading into the right direction but you just need to not be soo hard on yourself and take one step at a time.

Same thing goes with the problem of not doing all the nitnem, have a goal that no matter what i am going to do this much today then slowly increase the amount.

Hope it helps, you can pm me if you need to discuss anything else.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sri Akal Uk bibi ji

your name show u r from uk..that's great because uk gupt kaur good gurmukh girl and she can help u a lot...and there is some good veer ji know lot of GURBANI....

I am neech admi and i am not able for you to help..

HUM MOORAKH MUGAD SHARNAAGTI

just i know one thing and u should do this

SAMRATH GURU SAR HATH DHARIO

RAAM DAAS GURU RAAM DAAS GURU

post-16957-1209116638_thumb.jpg

Bibi ji,

Moorakhs like me are severly humbled by the strength of people like you. We all need to be on a path towards Amrit and for some of us it is more difficult than for others. I am certain that the Gurbhais and Gurbhens here will be able to help you with specifics.

Guest uk bibi

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has replied, I appreciate your help and advice. I know I can be hard on myself... not just with things concerning sikhi but anything i do. I think part of why I keep trying to do so much is because of my age, but I shouldnt worry about it i know because like people say to me if guru ji has put you on this path then he will have taken care of everything else too... i guess what i'm trying to say is i get worried about not being able to progress in the future if and when my situation changes. I think my faith will grow in time and i wont feel the need to worry as i come to remember God's name.

Bharji I am in the West Midlands, near Warwickshire. I do know some youth sangat in my town. Please pm me if you would like to know more about this, thank you once again.

UK BIBI JI

PLZ i made request u with my enfolded hand...TRUE GURU ji take care you so don't worry..u must do SANGAT...and plz i want to tell you one thing...we have only one GURU..SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.. so plz don't go anywhere false sants...i mean any rada swami's or any more...just do SEVA in GURDWARA.

TRUE GURU must take care u

GUR PURE MERY RAKH LAYEE

GUR PUREY MERY RAAKH LAYE

JIS KA MEET SAJAN HAI SAMIAAN

US JAN KO KAHI KAMIAAN

post-16957-1209124460.jpg

Guest uk bibi
UK BIBI JI

PLZ i made request u with my enfolded hand...TRUE GURU ji take care you so don't worry..u must do SANGAT...and plz i want to tell you one thing...we have only one GURU..SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.. so plz don't go anywhere false sants...i mean any rada swami's or any more...just do SEVA in GURDWARA.

TRUE GURU must take care u

GUR PURE MERY RAKH LAYEE

GUR PUREY MERY RAAKH LAYE

JIS KA MEET SAJAN HAI SAMIAAN

US JAN KO KAHI KAMIAAN

Thanks Bharji

I would never go to a sant baba you dont have to worry about that.

Guest uk bibi

Gurfateh ji,

Sorry I am back for another appeal for some help. I was hoping that more people in my area would have offered their support. I find it hard to understand why when their is plenty of youth out there, that they dont seem to want to mix or befriend others. I'm just speaking from my own experience.... but that is the impression I have recieved... The sangat that i do know in my town want to get more youth attending their programmes but its like your just a number sometimes :-(