Hindu Conference Canada Makes Threats To Sikhs

SaRpAnCh

he did his research u shud do your's too....i've read on marathis in 5th grade in india.. they fought against mughals..Shivaji Bhosle was a brave person but he was not anywhere near religious like guru sahib and the singhs...he fought the mughals for avenge and looted their cities of wealth to re-start the empire the mughals destroyed. But after he died, his son helped mughals himself lol what a irony

"Just like Sikhs and Maratis were successfull evolutions to fight Muslim Invaders"

all righty then.. maybe you need to do a bit more research.

peace.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What the? Sonyneech are you serious, give the foul language a rest mate. We all feel passionate about theses things but I think as young adults we can express our feelings without using foul language bro

sorry veer ji

i got temprature...thoda jiada hi gussaa aa gaya

bhul chuk muaaf...

Lal Krishna Advani (president of BJP and their Prime Ministerial candidate) stated in his Autobiography, released recently, that it was his party which put pressure on Indira Gandhi to launch Operation Blue Star. He even went on to describe Sant Bhindranwale as 'Bhasmasur'. The congress leadership (Sonia Gandhi is honest i think) has become sensible to sikhs, it is the BJP Sikhs need to watch out now.

So here we have it people have arrived on SikhSangat to justify the RSS is good
I never said they were, and the only reason we're here to refute the anti-Hindu remarks you make here on a daily basis.

For example?

we HAVE stood side by side with hindus bredren for long enough

and ideally khalistan wud be a nation open to all people

and think practically

amritdharis are statistically minority in punjab, so WITHOUT support of all punjabis, khalistan seems a long ways off

do u stand by us on that?

sorry, im sad that you want to seperate from india

but Punjabi is still a majority Sikh state and has strength from the SIkh foundation and was built on a sikh foundaiton.

What is the main feel for seperating? Many of the sikhs I know are happy to be called Indian

I have a few iinocent questions to learn more from you guys since I never met a khalastani in person

1. did manmohan singh do much for Punjab and were Sikhs very happy that he won or was he more just a sonia puppet and didnt really make any progress for Sikhs?

2. why do you want to seperate from india?

Also I think India did a great job by giving a Sikh the prime minister post, and majority, i actually think all people were happy cause hes a smart guy and many hindus look to Sikhs as brothers and culturally similar to other northern indians in diff states

why do we want to separate from india?

bhaji-our sisters have been raped-girls forced to sleep with their fathers to humilate sikhs-in the 84 delhi riots, womens uteruses were pulled out-hundreds of thousands of familes were ruined

u imagine that in the morning u send ur son to college and by 8pm he still isnt home and nw its been over 22 yrs and u still dont knw wat happen 2 him.

imagine that in the middle of the night the punjab police, they hijack the gurdwara speakers and tell all men to come out.they kill em and search the houses....a mother has tried to hide her teenage son where the cows sleep-the police pull him out and kill him...then they go to the sisters...before killing the village men they rape the village women and girls....then years later u have punjabis who announce that they r indian...how would u feel as a mother?

when i was 5 yrs old i went to punjab...my dad was a kharkoo singh and now lives in uk...it was 1am and there were knocks at the gate. my bhua who was 18 and i was 5 had 2 jump over the wall and run through the village...no one opened their doors 2 let us in...in the end my grandad came 2 find us and tell us it was safe to return...u imagine urself in these ppls shoes bhaji and then u tell me..would u still want to be with india?????????the same country ur kaum sacrificed so many lives for, the same kaum which dhan dhan sahib sri guroo tegh bahadur ji maharaj gave his life so that hindu brothers could have the basic fundamental human right to follow their dharam....and the same government betray u??tell me bhaji...would u still want to be with india?

WJKK WJKF

A few Question for our brother.... Hindu... please bha ji your realname if you will...

Do you believe that India is the largest democracy in the world ?

Do you beleive in Sikhism ....(do you beleive that it is a seperate religion) ?

Do you beleive sikhs and Hindus can live together ... if yes can we also live with muslims?

What is your opinion on the on the Khalsa?

Where are you from... have you visited punjab lately?

Have you ever read the Anandpur Sahib resolution... if yes what is your opinion?

Do you believe that the government is trying to wip out sikhs.. in india and punjab?

Would you say that sikhs are treated like second hand citizens? .. have they ever been?

Dose the centre not provide funding for groups such as RSS, Shiv Shena, Nirnkari sects, Sirsa wale... (raam reheam)...

Do you know what is being taught in the schools of punjab... what litriture is give out?

How do you feel about sikhs who carry the 5 K's?.. Kirpan... Kara...etc

Why are human right organisations not allowed into punjab?

What do you feel about KPS Gill the super cop of Punjab and Gujrat ?

Did you know that sikhs are running out of water (which is now being rationed to some extent) for farming?

Please dont feel as if I m attacking you ,that is not my purpose ... my purpose is just to get your veiw on subjects which i feel are important ... please support your answers if you can so i can rspond if i disagree so we are continuosly learning diffrent veiws... thanks

B.Singh

For example?
Well, in regards to a degrading video made about Muslims-
I could have said make one on Hinduism but there would have been uproar here,

So that video stated facts was made by educated scholars how was that video 'Islam what the west needs to Know' wrong?