Would You Get One Done?

say your in a serious relationship/engagement but because you have a past relationship history your partner insists you get a STI/STD test done would you? or say you suspect your fiancee may have a STI/STD would you ask him/her to get one done?

Or should your past remain in the past even if your partner may have caught something?

i think the best most logical thing would be that both parties get checked for STD. notably it is not only STD's that one could be infected by but also ITD (infected transmitted diseases, eg this could be as simple as a cold or an infection that one has caught via bacteria, its does not always have to be a cause of sexual activities).

if both parites get themselves checked out, i reckon they will be more open to getting themselves checked rather than simply have one party being checked.

If they truly love and trust each other then i think they should be mature enough to be talking about this kinda thing openly because both their health is at risk. Just tell him to say whats in his heart and how he feels about the situation because theres no point ignoring something as important as this

I agree... It's a shame many people dont wait until marriage to engage in sexual activies. They can avoid needlessly trouble both physically and emtionally. As they say the past often catches up on you sooner or later.