Gurparkash Khalsa Of Stockton Is Eligible For A Death Sentence If He Is Convicted Of Murder

Simran9

Guest shastr

and do u know wat those 2 words mean ji?

if u know those 2 words, u dont have to know the full case.

but why on earth are we argueing over it? nothing i say or nothing u say will change the situation.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and u just proved my point bro. if this would have happend in punjab, gurparkash ji would not be in any kind of trouble wat so ever. this reaction is totally normal. like i said, differnt way of thinking.

you call killing an innocent man normal?

• 2 weeks later...

"shastr"...

im sure u would react differently if it was someone close to you that was killed. and apparently YOU don't know the whole story...there is no justifcation for why he killed him. Kiran(khalsa's daughter) was after sabi for three months prior to getting with him. he did not want to get with her because everyone knew how crazy her father was...when they did get together..he told her to tell his parents and he told his...her parents called his parents and called them all the names in the world...because they were not as rich as khalsa...he threatened to kill sabi if sabi didnt leave his daughter alone...what did sabi do? he MOVED ON! he went to india and got married..moved on with his life...a year later his daughter had a breakdown and said she was going to kill herself if he didnt divorce his wife and marry her..her father beat her. she finally said to her father that she had an abortion..( she thought maybe if she told her dad that she had an abortion or two then he would HAVE TO GET THEM MARRIED---and this SHE told me herself!) he (khalsa) then began stalking sabi AGAIN...saying that if sabi didnt divorce his wife and marry kiran he was going to kill him..short end? if sabi left kiran alone---he was going to die...if he didnt marry her---he was going to die...how do i know all this? i was very close to kirans family..and seeing her father beat her..seeing her breakdown seeing him threaten sabi..i witnessed all this with my eyes. i saw kirans dad go to sabis house and throw things on his lawn. sabi went to the police to get a restraining order and when khalsa found that out...the next day sabi is killed? i do not think sabi deserved this at all! for you to sit there and say you dont blame khalsa...u are one illhearted human being and an ignorant one at that. just thought i would give u all the facts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chris_Latta
Karma 12 i was just wonderin how u knew all this because i noe him very well. hes my uncle in real life just wanted to know and chat for a bit

email me j_khabra20@hotmail.com

Well, your Uncle has done some very bad stuff after reading this. I certainly wouldn't flash that news around so casually.