Going For Ms (usa)

Guest Anony

Guest Anony

I am almost done with my graduation from one of the best places in india in electronics , and would probably be pursuing MS in any of the top tech schools in USA , I have an outstanding academic record .

Just a doubt , Whats the condition of racial abuse/hate in USA nowadays , I heard it really boiled after the 9/11 , they were targetting sikhs as well , I just want to know , would there be any problem if I join any USA institiutes for postgraduation not acaemically but because I am a sikh . I have very modern viewpoints and have absolutely no issue gelling in with who soever from wherever.!! , but whats the state in USA?? , i heard they do hard security checks wherever you go , and even inside educational institutions , they might distinguish you..I am a non-amritdhari ,but keep uncut hair.I would like to have some real insights from someone who's in USA and knows things well .

I know UK is fine with all this , but I am not planning to do my MS there.!

Peace.

Your Friend.

I am almost done with my graduation from one of the best places in india in electronics , and would probably be pursuing MS in any of the top tech schools in USA , I have an outstanding academic record .

Just a doubt , Whats the condition of racial abuse/hate in USA nowadays , I heard it really boiled after the 9/11 , they were targetting sikhs as well , I just want to know , would there be any problem if I join any USA institiutes for postgraduation not acaemically but because I am a sikh . I have very modern viewpoints and have absolutely no issue gelling in with who soever from wherever.!! , but whats the state in USA?? , i heard they do hard security checks wherever you go , and even inside educational institutions , they might distinguish you..I am a non-amritdhari ,but keep uncut hair.I would like to have some real insights from someone who's in USA and knows things well .

I know UK is fine with all this , but I am not planning to do my MS there.!

Peace.

Your Friend.

dude.... it depends on the type of school ur gona go for.....eventually that would make a lot of difference based on sikh student population like mines already got a sikh student association ,.... its decent out here........ most segregated schools are sort of orthodox in such approach.........

Guest _japmans_

well considering the United States is the 4th largest country in the world by land mass, it's probably important that you specify particularly which areas you are looking at visiting. That way people can give a better idea about what life's like

• 2 weeks later...
Guest _Amardeep Singh_
Hello

America suks.

Thank you

:LOLz:

Tell us where you are planning to go in us, then the sangat can help you out. Otherwise you are welcome to come to sydney, no dramas in the universities here :)

Hi,

My name is Amardeep Singh and want to come USA to join Sikh community so that I can earn there and get the people in india close to Sikh Dharm.

Thanks