Sttm 2 And Rehraas Sahib

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheguroo jee kee fateh!

I was reading rehraas sahib using sttm a few days ago to check how good the new sttm is, and in rehraas sahib a came across a few things which dd not make sense, how comes that.... 'paathshaahi dasveen: kabiyo baach benthi chaupey' was actually just called 'chaupey' ALSO 'SWAIYEAA' and 'DOHRA' (sagal dhuaar ko shaadd kai gehiou thuhaaro dhuaar, baahin gehai kee laaj as gobindh dhaas thuhaar) was missing ALSO 'Salok mahlaa 5' (anthar gur aaraadhanaa jehvaan jap gur nao...) is actually called... 'raag goojaree vaar mehalaa 5, ik oankaar sathigur prasaadh, salok mehlaa 5'... i was wondering why all this was like this, i thought this software was made by akj's, so i thought surely they wouldn't miss out baani, if anything they'd insert the extra baani which i thought they would, it comes after chaupey sahib, basically i thought they would put the Sampuran Rehraas in. Yh, well i was just wondering, can anybody tell me why it's like that???

kirpaa jeeo

bhull chuk maaf karna for anything offensive i might hav sed

vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, vaaheguroo jee kee fateh

thats wierd I don't knoe how to read rehras like that lol

wha u mean? dont u view it on powerpoint mode or akhand paath mode or sumat? i'm assumin u just use STTM just for baani searches and not to actually use it like u wud use a gutka to read ur baaniyaan <<<<did what i just sed even make any sense to u? kinda confusing...

I have sttm2 but I only use it for searches I tried reading bani but it doesn't come up for me idk why

that means u gotta install da fonts den enit, i gotta find the fonts, not sure which ones u'll need, but once u get the fonts u extract them and then u cn drag them into your 'fonts' folder which is somewhere in your control panel, if you can find it then press start, then go to help and support and then type in 'fonts' into the search thingy and it will tell you how to get to that folder or/and it will give u a direct link to it...

u cn get fonts from here but u myt already have these, if u cant type in punjabi/gurmukhi font on Microsoft Word already then you need to install install these fonts on the following website, just follow those steps i sed...

http://www.sikhroots.com/index.php?option=...3&Itemid=68

the link is in the 4th line under the heading of 'sikh powerpoint presentations'

hope that made sense...if it didnt then i will help u tmrw or u cn ask sum1 else who can help u, but i gta go sleep ryt now khaalsaa jee, so that i cn wake up tmrw...

oh ok than u veerji

gurufathe g

actually i believe that the patsahi 20 came in later because

i dont think thatguru gobind singh ji would call himself the 10th king

guru ji had alot of nimrata

wjkkwjkp!

In matter of fact, most if not all of Guroo Gobind Singh Jee's Bani has Paatsaahee Dasvee... look through 5 bania: Jaap Saahib, Twai Prasaad Swaiye, Chaupaaee Saahib and other baniaa including Akaal Ustat.

wjkkwjkp!

oh ok than u veerji

gurufathe g

actually i believe that the patsahi 20 came in later because

i dont think thatguru gobind singh ji would call himself the 10th king

guru ji had alot of nimrata

Guru Sahib called themselves "Nanak" - what can be bigger than that?

Guru Ji had nimratta but speaking the truth isn't hankar.

I'm a Singh - doesn't mean i have no nimratta

Fer Vi, Apni Apni Soch Ah..Saanu Ki Pata?