Univ Sikhs

njjassa

Univ. sikhs should remain asocial and isolated from other sikhs?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Univ. sikhs should remain asocial and isolated from other sikhs?

• Yes, I agree with that..
    • No, sikhs should be more social and supportive to each other

aight heres the thing I know that every single one of us is different in many ways but why wont some sikhs just dont bother to say even hi or hello when they come into eye contact with each other at most colleges and univ. in US.... i dunno the pattern about Canada and UK..... but this is so weird over here..... most univ and colleges have so many segregated groups of sikh students that sometimes its even hard to make out the exact size of sikh student population in the school....and most sikhs in colleges dont want to share the issues that are bothering them such as discrimination .....just wanted to know is the same situation everywhere or its just the New York City effect on most jersey schools and colleges?

aight heres the thing I know that every single one of us is different in many ways but why wont some sikhs just dont bother to say even hi or hello when they come into eye contact with each other at most colleges and univ. in US.... i dunno the pattern about Canada and UK..... but this is so weird over here..... most univ and colleges have so many segregated groups of sikh students that sometimes its even hard to make out the exact size of sikh student population in the school....and most sikhs in colleges dont want to share the issues that are bothering them such as discrimination .....just wanted to know is the same situation everywhere or its just the New York City effect on most jersey schools and colleges?

you mean saying that to someone you've never met?

I saw many but just happened to talk to a few.... and those few were the only conscious enough people who were concerned about the same issue... the rest didnt even bother to make an eye contact...... <_<

LOL... most of classes have been amongst 500 people ... as an example i recently discovered name "randeep gill" in one of my psych classes... i thought him to be a dude ..... so i just said hi dude and watever.... turned she got mad .... lol.... how am i supposed to make a better impression than when i get to see bad timings all the time :6