Immortal Technique (sikh Related)

is rap part of the sikh"ism" ?

may I listen to bhangra? :)

lsiten to w/e u want .

does it got a 'true' message to it?

i personally listen to strictly conscious music of any kinds as long as its something i enjoy. how often do u hear conscious bhangra? but im not saying there isnt any. I personally never heard of conscious bhangra tho.

is rap part of the sikh"ism" ?

may I listen to bhangra? :)

lsiten to w/e u want .

does it got a 'true' message to it?

i personally listen to strictly conscious music of any kinds as long as its something i enjoy. how often do u hear conscious bhangra? but im not saying there isnt any. I personally never heard of conscious bhangra tho.

I am just saying because some people preach that bhangra is against the sikhism?!?

The guys got a powerful message.....but it all goes down the drain when he uses bad language and the N word....you may as well be patting your oppressors on the back if you use their derogatory terms...why can't there be a figure who represents something that others aspire to be?

The guys got a powerful message.....but it all goes down the drain when he uses bad language and the N word....you may as well be patting your oppressors on the back if you use their derogatory terms...why can't there be a figure who represents something that others aspire to be?

wjkk wjkf

I think in most cases you are right.

But sometimes, it depends on the context. It can be poetic and expressive to illustrate an emotion. Sometimes these words are loaded with emotion and consequently produced the intended message the author seeks to relate to the listener.

I totally agree and aplologise if I generalised too much. However, I still think that in this case - the dude can convey his message fine without the N word at LEAST....or am I too sensitive to the word?

sorry for my ignorence

is this guy sikh?

sorry for my ignorence

is this guy sikh?

thats true but remember he is a rapper

he probabaly has a reason

maybe he believe that that word adds to the emotional affect

i still think thats a wrong word to use tho