Jazzy B- Rambo

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(no offence btw! lo! i know a satty an he swaps between wearing a dastaar and a wooly hat and drinks and wears the biggest taksali kirpaan ever)

lol...me toooo !!

haha! wel, you must definately be from UK, Birmingham den

yeee !!

haha! wel we best stop there before we end up revealing exactly who he is and end up doinig chuglee. vaaaheguroooo!

(no offence btw! lo! i know a satty an he swaps between wearing a dastaar and a wooly hat and drinks and wears the biggest taksali kirpaan ever)

lol...me toooo !!

yeee !!

haha! wel we best stop there before we end up revealing exactly who he is and end up doinig chuglee. vaaaheguroooo!

LOL

lol...me toooo !!

yeee !!

LOL

Just cause you know someone with the same name dont make me that person, i think its rude assuimg me to be that person when u hardly even know me!! anyway i aint from Bham!!

lol...me toooo !!

yeee !!

LOL

Just cause you know someone with the same name dont make me that person, i think its rude assuimg me to be that person when u hardly even know me!! anyway i aint from Bham!!

omg....we never assumed it ws u !! u are right sum1 wiv a sme name as u..wudnt make u dat person..so y am u bothered..cos if u read above we never assumed it's u !! yee..u'm rite i dnt knw u..so literally i wudnt wanna waste ma tyme talkin bwt u !!

i apologise..if u felt dat waii !!

Haha i saw this guy at a party once ages ago...

He was coming up stairs and EVERYONE was around him, at first i thought GURU NANAK AYAA!! lmao but it woz him = [

He had been drinkin, ALOT and everyone else was totally out of it. He then started by saying Fateh then ordered every1 to get up to dance to his lustfull tunes. he then finished with a Fateh and a Jakara!!!

Any yh, rambo his new album lol

lol...me toooo !!

yeee !!

LOL

omg....we never assumed it ws u !! u are right sum1 wiv a sme name as u..wudnt make u dat person..so y am u bothered..cos if u read above we never assumed it's u !! yee..u'm rite i dnt knw u..so literally i wudnt wanna waste ma tyme talkin bwt u !!

i apologise..if u felt dat waii !!

Penji it jus felt that way, the way u was going on about this so called other guy........anyways i didnt mean to start an argument just wanted to get my point across.