Leicester Monthly Kirtan Darbaar

Ranz_Killa

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wohooo, 2 programs tmrw, excellent stuff, also akhand paat sahib bhog at tividale gurudvara tmrw, in rememberance of guru arjan dev jees shaheedi purbh.

kz stop advertising other progs :rolleyes: , ur causing more clashes, oh by the way wolves kirtan 2nite guys! :lol:

hmmmmm spoilt 4 choice arnet we kaur91? :p ........

haha yea man :lol:

wohooo, 2 programs tmrw, excellent stuff, also akhand paat sahib bhog at tividale gurudvara tmrw, in rememberance of guru arjan dev jees shaheedi purbh.

kz stop advertising other progs :rolleyes: , ur causing more clashes, oh by the way wolves kirtan 2nite guys! :lol:

LOL, dont we all love the clashes, lol. . .oh yeh program next week at tividale gurdvara in rememberance of 1984 and for the chardi kalaa of khalsa panth and sant jarnail singh jeeee... wohooooooooooooooooooo, 4 programs 2nght.... KIRPA

Now its not nice when ppl clash programs is it, the reason that i said what i did in my comments is, because thats the response that i have received several times when the jatha clash with other programmes

Now the admin may want to delete this, BUT

Remember a few years ago.... nov 84 program.... been happening since god knows when at smethwick, the jatha singhs agreed and even advertised the programme, then about 2 days before made a clash in west brom on the same day... SMILE... then when we said why the response was... the mre programmes the better... didnt that split sangat?

feel free to cuss my post, but you know its true.. its like some ppl can clash with everyone but no1 can clash with them... anyway, it would be good if the end of month kirtan was on another day, cus its always good to PREVENT clashes, my comments have been made as i wanted to make a point.

SMILEEEeeeeeEEEE

excellent post and comment, what a shame that some dont follow it themselves... its not a personal attack and you know that.... but its just funny.... LOL... especially the bit about breaking the sangat, we can go into alot more detail. lol. Chill maha i wont.

I think its completely stupid, NO point, even if ders more progs nd its better, it jus gna break da sangat

bhul chuk maaf

gurfateh jee

EXACTLY IM GLAD SOMEONE POINTED THIS OUT!!!! YET SOME PEOPLE WILL TURN A BLIND EYE TO THIS.