Amritvela

Guest Khalsa!

Guest Khalsa!

WJKK WJKF!!

Basically, i do my Amritvela at 1 in the morning, it would be more helpful for me to do it at 12 but my mum said that i am not allowed to as a very good Sant used to do it at 12 and we are not aloud to because we are not as good as him. I think it was Bhai Nand Lal or something like that. Is that true? I really want to do it at 12!

Pure Nihangs get up at 12 and do continouse AmrithVehlaa until 6.

No offence to your mom but first of all I havent heard this thing your mom's on about. IF your mom may be right; how is you getting up at 12 and doing AmrithVehlaa going to effect you? Just becuase your as good as them?? That seems quite different :umm: ...MahaaPursh's were never BORN as MahaaPursh's they EARNED it - Kamaee.

My opinion is that you getting up at 12; can only help you grow further into your Sikhee.

loll thats pretty sikk though; you getting up at 1 and now aiming for 12 loll wish i had the anti-laziness to get up loll

WJKK WJKF!!

Basically, i do my Amritvela at 1 in the morning, it would be more helpful for me to do it at 12 but my mum said that i am not allowed to as a very good Sant used to do it at 12 and we are not aloud to because we are not as good as him. I think it was Bhai Nand Lal or something like that. Is that true? I really want to do it at 12!

to be honest wiv u penji or bhaji yer i say go and do it because if that was tru that we cant wake up at the same time as a sant because we aint as high as him then thas like sayn dont take amrit and guru gobind singh ji did because we aint as high as him hunna but its ur choice and one benti from this maha paaapi is to keep ur kamai and ur time of amrit vela and anytng else to do wiv sikhi gupt(anonymous) this is because if we tell people it may build hankaaaar and u may even loos ur time of amrit vela at 1 inni...maaaf karo challlo jio waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

hold up people, we cant make good assumptions about this khaalsaa getting up at 12... there must be something else to it an i know what it is. You live in India but u convert that time into UK time to make it look lyk u get up a 12! :p looool thats proper kirpaa that is tho, really nyc to hear vaaahegurooo!!! One more question tho khaalsaa jee.... wha tym u go to sleep?

vaaheguroooooo

isnt amritvela when the birds are singing............

bwbIhw AMimRq vylY boilAw qW dir suxI pukwr ]

baabeehaa a(n)mrith vaelai boliaa thaa(n) dhar sunee pukaar ||

The rainbird chirps in the ambrosial hours of the morning before the dawn; its prayers are heard in the Court of the Lord

i dont hear any birds at 12am or 1am, but i do here them singing around 4am........... any veechar??

The rainbird chirps in the ambrosial hours of the morning before the dawn; its prayers are heard in the Court of the Lord

i dont hear any birds at 12am or 1am, but i do here them singing around 4am........... any veechar??

I think it's when everyone is asleep, all the khaalse are awake japping naam and doin nitnem, nobody or nothing to disturb them, but there must be some spiritual meaning because it is the time given t sikhs to do amrith velaa, it is the time we are meant to do it, u can get more laahaa out of doing it at that time than 5am or wteva tym that isnt really amrithvelaa.

Is there something to do with jamdhooths as well? do they not come out at that tym? or is just cuz so many gursikhs are japping naam thats why they cant come out...

I think it's when everyone is asleep, all the khaalse are awake japping naam and doin nitnem, nobody or nothing to disturb them, but there must be some spiritual meaning because it is the time given t sikhs to do amrith velaa, it is the time we are meant to do it, u can get more laahaa out of doing it at that time than 5am or wteva tym that isnt really amrithvelaa.

Is there something to do with jamdhooths as well? do they not come out at that tym? or is just cuz so many gursikhs are japping naam thats why they cant come out...

how can everyone be alseep??? remember when its night time for someone, another part of the world it will be daytime for them.

amritvela is the initial process to make us start doing naam ath pehar.

the bani tuk is telling us that if we do amritvela then our prays will be heard. but are birds singing at 1pm or 4pm, thats an investigation you do for yourselves......

how can everyone be alseep??? remember when its night time for someone, another part of the world it will be daytime for them.

amritvela is the initial process to make us start doing naam ath pehar.

the bani tuk is telling us that if we do amritvela then our prays will be heard. but are birds singing at 1pm or 4pm, thats an investigation you do for yourselves......

there i go agen showing my stupidity and thoughtlessness

vaahegurooo!