Keertan Darbar In Milton Keynes

RAJ

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent stuff, cant wait going to be amasing . . . .

bring some cash along as the amasing BOSS stall will be there for all your books, tops, cds ... sikhi essentials...

Who will be doing Katha? veechar in english?

and what contribution are the sikh fed having? will they be taking part aka giving a speach? :((( :homer :hit :united

Sikh Federation (UK) will be represented and will provide at least one speaker. Will highlight the need for younger Sikhs to take part in 'lobbying' - note Sikh Lobby in UK Parliament - Proud to be Sikh is on Tuesday 1 July

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?act=ca...mp;event_id=534

Organisers had asked I attend and speak but unfortunately my wife and baby are still not out of hospital. Hope the event will be a huge success and please take part in the lobby. Let's let UK politicians know how Sikhs are being treated today and the fundamental importance of the Sikh identity given by the Sikh Gurus.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please tell me the name of the Taksali Jatha who did Kirtan. They maybe from UK I think the singh on tabla goes uni....? Anyone got keertan tracks of theres or similar raagi jathaa?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...