**ardaas Smagam In Rememberance Of 1984 & For The Chardi Kalaa Of The Khalsa Panth And Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Bhindranvale

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old is sant jarnail singh jee now?

Gurfateh

I think you are forgetting the history of Damdami Taksaal, it doesn’t matter how old Sant ji may be, how old was Baba Deep Singh Ji, Bhai Mani Singh Ji, Baba Gurbaksh Singh ji when they lead the Panth.

With Guru’s Kirpa Sant Ji will return to lead the panth, its up to you to make your own mind up, if you believe it or not. I have heard the bachan from Baba ji personally, and as Sant ji said never go against Baba ji bachan.

If you respect Sant Jarnail Singh ji you should respect Baba ji’s Bachan

Veer Jee I am trying to draw my own conclusion. What I feel is, it doesnt matter how high someone is, gursikhs can still make mistakes. I personally feel, Baba Takhur Singh jee means sant jee will come in his next life to lead the panth. Is their any evidence, baba jee says sant jee will come back in his physical body in his this life?

Also where is sant jee know, and does he have a fauj with him?

Also is their any katha by "Gyani Takhur Singh" on sant jee being in chardi kala??

How old is sant jarnail singh jee now?

Gurfateh

I think you are forgetting the history of Damdami Taksaal, it doesn’t matter how old Sant ji may be, how old was Baba Deep Singh Ji, Bhai Mani Singh Ji, Baba Gurbaksh Singh ji when they lead the Panth.

With Guru’s Kirpa Sant Ji will return to lead the panth, its up to you to make your own mind up, if you believe it or not. I have heard the bachan from Baba ji personally, and as Sant ji said never go against Baba ji bachan.

If you respect Sant Jarnail Singh ji you should respect Baba ji’s Bachan

Veer Jee I am trying to draw my own conclusion. What I feel is, it doesnt matter how high someone is, gursikhs can still make mistakes. I personally feel, Baba Takhur Singh jee means sant jee will come in his next life to lead the panth. Is their any evidence, baba jee says sant jee will come back in his physical body in his this life?

Also where is sant jee know, and does he have a fauj with him?

Also is their any katha by "Gyani Takhur Singh" on sant jee being in chardi kala??

Forget this issue let them wait and wait who cares the Panth has decided as a whole on whats what Akal Thakt has even said so lets not create controversay all the pro Shaheed theory lets not comment