**ardaas Smagam In Rememberance Of 1984 & For The Chardi Kalaa Of The Khalsa Panth And Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Bhindranvale

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"plz dont cause controversy on this thread, if you have any issues, pm me or contact the website"

<<<<<<<<<<

k_z funny how you ask for no one to cause controversy yet you use this thread while advertising a programme to spread your own views publically which you know may be seen as controversial by other members. all of your posts on this thread are centred around baba jarnail singh ji being in chardi kala etc etc,

why did you start this thread? to advertise the programme or just to spread your views on this controversial topic? its pretty clear that not much advertising is going on.

"With the 3rd barsi of Sant Gyani Baba Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale coming up next month the enviable questions about Baba Ji’s eternal bachan begin to pop up everywhere from Gurudwaras to Internet forums."

<<<<

yh and this time it looks like you "pro sant ji chardi kala" jatha have made sure this debate continues by provoking it yourselves! seriously you guys got nothing better to do? you start the debate, then when the other side gives their views (which you insist shouldnt be posted publicly but through pm) you accuse them of being slanderers

if baba thakur singh was here today i dont think he would be very happy with the way you act k_z,

from alot of your posts you seem to be a trouble maker on this forum and others, i think alot of other members would agree aswel.

no i dont agree

"plz dont cause controversy on this thread, if you have any issues, pm me or contact the website"

<<<<<<<<<<

k_z funny how you ask for no one to cause controversy yet you use this thread while advertising a programme to spread your own views publically which you know may be seen as controversial by other members. all of your posts on this thread are centred around baba jarnail singh ji being in chardi kala etc etc,

why did you start this thread? to advertise the programme or just to spread your views on this controversial topic? its pretty clear that not much advertising is going on.

"With the 3rd barsi of Sant Gyani Baba Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale coming up next month the enviable questions about Baba Ji's eternal bachan begin to pop up everywhere from Gurudwaras to Internet forums."

<<<<

yh and this time it looks like you "pro sant ji chardi kala" jatha have made sure this debate continues by provoking it yourselves! seriously you guys got nothing better to do? you start the debate, then when the other side gives their views (which you insist shouldnt be posted publicly but through pm) you accuse them of being slanderers

if baba thakur singh was here today i dont think he would be very happy with the way you act k_z,

from alot of your posts you seem to be a trouble maker on this forum and others, i think alot of other members would agree aswel.

no i dont agree

neither do i.........

cheers lads or bibia you made my day... thanks

What does the future hold for Sikhs of Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

What does the future hold for Sikhs of Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji?

Originally uploaded onto the Ikonkaar Blog

Told By: Nihang Baba Santokh Singh Ji

Transcribed By: The Grace of Waheguru Ji

www.Ikonkaar.blogspot.com

2 years ago when I was walking from Sachkhand Sri Anandpur Sahib Ji to Sachkhand Sri Kiratpur Sahib Ji I met a Nihang Singh, Baba Santokh Singh Ji, who was in a wheelchair headed in the same direction as me. I decided to push Baba Ji’s wheelchair and he decided to tell me about the history of Sachkhand Sri Anandpur Sahib Ji and about the ladlee fauj of Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.

When we were near to Sachkhand Sri Kiratpur Sahib Ji, Baba Santokh Singh Ji began to tell me about his experiences with Sant Gyani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale.

SANT1.jpg

Baba Ji said one time during the Dharam Yudh Morcha there was a Singh who appeared before Sant Ji to tell him that he had met a man who could see into the future. Sant Ji looked at the Singh and asked him how this was possible. The Singh said that he didn’t know but the man he had met could surely see into the future as he had told him about many events before they had actually happened.

Sant Ji then told the Singh why don’t you bring that man here so we can all ask him to tell us what lies in our future. The Singh quickly agreed and went back to the village he had come from to bring the man.

The next day the Singh appeared with the man and exchanged his fateh with Sant Ji. Sant Ji then asked the man if he could really tell the future. The man said yes and asked Sant Ji whose future he should tell. Sant Ji pointed at a Singh in the room that they were in room and said tell us what the future of this Singh is. The future teller began to examine the lines on the Singh’s forehead and hands. To the fortune teller’s surprise no such lines existed on the Singh’s forehead or hands.

Sant2.jpg

Sant Ji then asked the fortune teller to read another Singh’s future. Yet again the fortune teller could see no lines on either the Singh’s forehead or hands. Sant Ji then moved on to another Singh and asked the fortune teller to read the Singh’s future. Sant Ji continued to do this until all of the Singhs in the room had been seen by the fortune teller. Each and every time the fortune teller examined their hands or foreheads no lines could be seen.

Once everyone had been seen Sant Ji asked the fortune teller and the Singh who had brought him to follow him up some stairs. Sant Ji climbed up the stairs and then opened a door in which Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj was in. After bowing before the King of Kings Sant Ji then asked the Singh and the fortune teller to look at the floor. When they did this they could see hundreds of thousands of lines.

santchaur.jpg

Sant Ji then looked at them and said this is where the future of all the Sikhs of Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj lie.

Baba Santokh Singh Ji then began to laugh as tears flowed from his eyes. He then said, “Son don’t worry about Khalistan as Sant Ji and all those Singhs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj have given so much blood to the Kaum that Guru Ji will surely bless his Khalsa with Raaj.”

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

If you respect Sant Jarnail Singh ji you should respect Baba ji’s Bachan

That is not true, respecting someone, does not mean that you agree with everything they say, this may be due personell weakness. Ulitmate respect is that shown to the Guru Granth Sahib.

The teaching of respected Guru Sahibs, is that a true Sikh/Khalsa, should never stand by and do nothing, whilst their is injustice occuring. Since 1984, Sikhs have been killed in faked encounters, tortured, our women-folk raped, our elders harrassed. Freedom Fighters, took up the armed struggle as a last resort, many of those were very close to Sant ji and obtained Shadat.

How can a true Khalsa, like Sant ji, remain silent and inactive during this period. My questioning this, does not mean that l am showing dis-respect to Baba ji, as it is very hard to understand the true words of a Bram -gyani, as we are only ordinary human beings. It is once we ever achieve that level of spirtuality that we can enagae with and understand the words of a Bram-gyani.

"The teaching of respected Guru Sahibs, is that a true Sikh/Khalsa, should never stand by and do nothing, whilst their is injustice occuring. Since 1984, Sikhs have been killed in faked encounters, tortured, our women-folk raped, our elders harrassed. Freedom Fighters, took up the armed struggle as a last resort, many of those were very close to Sant ji and obtained Shadat.

How can a true Khalsa, like Sant ji, remain silent and inactive during this period."

True but a Khalsa must also stay within aagya of Guru Sahib regardless of the circs, i.e. the bigger picture

''True but a Khalsa must also stay within aagya of Guru Sahib regardless of the circs, i.e. the bigger picture''

So does the aagya of Guru Sahib, say that the murder of Sikhs etc, is ok, as it is for the greater good to come.

Does it say that, the one person who could have united all the Sikhs during this time of oppression and also prevented infighting amongst the Sikhs involved in the Armed struggle, through any form of communication to the Panth, should stay quite.

If it is the aagya of Guru Sahib, we should all follow, why do anything at all.