How Can I Take Amrit

SonyNeech

To a certain extent, I think your searching questions and honesty will eventually make ur avastha alot higher than most of us.

no veer ji it is not my avastha.my avastha is nothing i am sony neech(low of the lowest)

my place is just into the shoes corner in GURDWARA SAHIB JI.and i am very happy there.i don't want to give it up.

singh welling ji u scared me a lot.

anonymous kaur ji thanks a lot and all u typed for me.u r all such true bhagat of TRUE GURU JI.but how can i create my faith into bani.it all broken.even i am trying to listen it read it with actuall mean.want to do seva deep of my soul.

bhul chuk muaaf

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KKV using Akhalee Nihang Baba Hardeesh Singh Jee Velling Vahleh's account

I just remembered as for you saying that Sangath is telling you to do Ardhaas and you don't feel it etc:

Well Navreet Singh Jee UK Vahleh explained that we ALL think that when we do Ardhaas its about getting up in front of Siree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee, putting a Hajooree'yaa around your neck, hath johr keh (folding your hands), closing your eyes etc means you will be doing an Ardhaas. That may be the "routine" these days when we do Ardhaas. BUT Ardhaas doesnt necesaaarily mean you have to do ALL of that and only then can you do Ardhaas.

Bhajee gave an example that say when you go into a exam and as soon as the invigilator says 'You may now begin'. At that exact point our heart drops and as we turn the paper we're saying within ourselves 'Please PLEASE Vaaheguroo let the questions be the ones I have recvised for'. THATS ARDHAAS.

Just as you was typing ALL this out here on SikhSangat - pouring your heart out - that was Ardhaas. We may think that Vaaheguroo may not come on SikhSangat (loll) but he's Jaanee Jaan - he knows EXACTLY how we feel. I feel a bit of a hypocrite telling you how Vaaheguroo will look after you, and even I don't fully believe it since am caught up in Dhobidhaa (Doubts). Fact is the MORE Baanee, Simran etc we read and take in the more our Ehvasthaa will rise and things like this won't even matter.

gauVI mhlw 5 ]

Gauree, Fifth Mehla

jo iesu mwry soeI sUrw ]

One who kills this is a spiritual hero

jo iesu mwry soeI pUrw ]

One who kills this is perfect

jo iesu mwry iqsih vifAweI ]

One who kills this obtains glorious greatness

jo iesu mwry iqs kw duKu jweI ]1]

One who kills this is freed of suffering. ||1||

AYsw koie ij duibDw mwir gvwvY ]

How rare is such a person, who kills and casts off duality

iesih mwir rwj jogu kmwvY ]1] rhwau ]

Killing it, he attains Raja Yoga, the Yoga of meditation and success. ||1||Pause||

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=735

I just remembered as for you saying that Sangath is telling you to do Ardhaas and you don't feel it etc:

Well Navreet Singh Jee UK Vahleh explained that we ALL think that when we do Ardhaas its about getting up in front of Siree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee, putting a Hajooree'yaa around your neck, hath johr keh (folding your hands), closing your eyes etc means you will be doing an Ardhaas. That may be the "routine" these days when we do Ardhaas. BUT Ardhaas doesnt necesaaarily mean you have to do ALL of that and only then can you do Ardhaas.

Bhajee gave an example that say when you go into a exam and as soon as the invigilator says 'You may now begin'. At that exact point our heart drops and as we turn the paper we're saying within ourselves 'Please PLEASE Vaaheguroo let the questions be the ones I have recvised for'. THATS ARDHAAS.

Just as you was typing ALL this out here on SikhSangat - pouring your heart out - that was Ardhaas. We may think that Vaaheguroo may not come on SikhSangat (loll) but he's Jaanee Jaan - he knows EXACTLY how we feel. I feel a bit of a hypocrite telling you how Vaaheguroo will look after you, and even I don't fully believe it since am caught up in Dhobidhaa (Doubts). Fact is the MORE Baanee, Simran etc we read and take in the more our Ehvasthaa will rise and things like this won't even matter.

gauVI mhlw 5 ]

Gauree, Fifth Mehla

jo iesu mwry soeI sUrw ]

jo iesu mwry soeI pUrw ]

Killing it, he attains Raja Yoga, the Yoga of meditation and success. ||1||Pause||

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=735

veer ji

i didn't understand the actuall mean of shabd

veer ji

gauVI mhlw 5 ]

Gauree, Fifth Mehla

jo iesu mwry soeI sUrw ]

jo iesu mwry soeI pUrw ]

Killing it, he attains Raja Yoga, the Yoga of meditation and success. ||1||Pause|

This Shabadh is presented to us by Siree Guroo Arjan Dhev Jee

The first FOUR Thukh's of this Shabadh are ALL related to the Thukh above highlighted in RED. The translations underneath are pretty simple to understand. Whoever kills doubts obtains all of the above.

The whole of the Shabadh is talking about what happens when doubts have been killed, what happens while still in doubts, and how you can get rid of doubts.

veer ji

gauVI mhlw 5 ]

Gauree, Fifth Mehla

jo iesu mwry soeI sUrw ]

jo iesu mwry soeI pUrw ]

Killing it, he attains Raja Yoga, the Yoga of meditation and success. ||1||Pause|

The first FOUR Thukh's of this Shabadh are ALL related to the Thukh above highlighted in RED. The translations underneath are pretty simple to understand. Whoever kills doubts obtains all of the above.

The whole of the Shabadh is talking about what happens when doubts have been killed, what happens while still in doubts, and how you can get rid of doubts.

Sorry veer ji,

I didn't again understand the actuall mean of SHABAD

veer ji

gauVI mhlw 5 ]

Gauree, Fifth Mehla

jo iesu mwry soeI sUrw ]

jo iesu mwry soeI pUrw ]

Sorry veer ji,

I didn't again understand the actuall mean of SHABAD

What exactly do you not understand?? :umm: Do you mean EACH Thukh?? Like do you not understand EACH "line"?

SonyNeech, I admire your honesty. Personally I think on the outside we can physically show an immense love for Akal Purakh in order to convince ourselves and the people around us but deep down inside we know our own weaknesses and know our distance from Akal Purakh. You are blessed enough to sit in the sadh sangat and can quote bani, keep carrying on the way you are and build your bond and jeevan. Just think that there’s million of people who will never have any exposure to Gurbani or the Sadh Sangat and you are one of those few (in comparison) who does. You don’t need to please any person or any jatha, just focus inside and believe me from the content of your postings I truly believe you have the aptitude to take amrit very soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Only take amrit singh when u think u have love for guruji and to get love we do ardass singh ji dont be scared guruji is like our dad he is wonder full. if u want take amrit go ahead but u have to love guruji to get that felling and to get the felling do ardass singh kk