8th June Hyde Park Remembrance Rally

yeh and i think next time the same singhs that helped out for 20 yrs should take the lead this time, they did v well, the coffins at the front the plackards and everything was brilliant and actually did parchaar instead of what happened this yr, same t shirt, same plackards without any message

yeh and i think next time the same singhs that helped out for 20 yrs should take the lead this time, they did v well, the coffins at the front the plackards and everything was brilliant and actually did parchaar instead of what happened this yr, same t shirt, same plackards without any message

Whats your view on the rally in August as we need to expand on this rally it is getting bigger but the way it is done is just wrong we need a moving march to the actual embassy than we can say whatever we like outside instead of comming and standing there and doing nothing for 4 hours - a moving rally from somewhere will mean more publicity for Sikhs

we don't need coffins or fancy banners we need MEDIA COVERAGE!!!! we need to put together a press package and send it to the indendent, the times, bbc, itv and sky beacuse thousands of sikhs walk through london every year shouting about war crimes and mass genocide and no one picks up on it, its been 24 years and i hate to say but these rallies havent had any effect.

I thought turnout was pretty good... Couldn't say how much of Whitehall Place it filled though cus i dont know where Whitehall Place is.

Police stated before the march that Whitehall Place can hold up to 10,000 people. It was quite a good turnout with several thousand at least.

yeah , how come no pics have gone up?

See pages 11 and 12 at the following link:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...6551&st=120

Some photos went up the same day.