Critique Of Sikhism

desibaba

I bow to the Thakhat and its creator Maharaj HarGobind Ji but not the clowns who run it now nor the masses that follow their show.

Your statement is in-complete. Please allow me to complete it. It goes as....... " and i also don't follow the injuction of the writer of Dasam Garanth Guru Gobind Singh jee that 'sab sikhan ko hukam hai guru maneyo granth' " Simple as that !!

I never said I don’t consider Guru Granth Sahib ji as Guru, if you bother to read what’s been stated I said The Dasam Guru Granth is also my Guru.

It would appear your analysis is somewhat incomplete.

By the way In-complete actually means fashionable group: a small, fashionable, and exclusive or influential group, especially one that others want to be part of because of its prestige. Its different to incomplete as in unfinished.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can see a perfect example of the sad state of sikhi in this thread. Instead of sending a message of unity we squabble, BRAVO!! Tell me something, does this give you guys a mental satisfaction, winning a battle of nothing?

Learn to live together before its too late. Bandar te Billian di kahani yaad karwa ti tusi :) .

Guest peacemaker
We can see a perfect example of the sad state of sikhi in this thread. Instead of sending a message of unity we squabble, BRAVO!! Tell me something, does this give you guys a mental satisfaction, winning a battle of nothing?

You should talk! What was that joke you made on the first page about wanting to become a Muslim, which you never answered me on, so I assume it was a joke?! Where is the unity in that?!

Joke? I never said it was a joke. Yes, I want to be a muslim (one who submits to God). I was just requesting my brother to make a site on positives of islam instead of wasting his precious life/time criticizing religions.

Never assume things my friend.

Guest peacemaker
Joke? I never said it was a joke. Yes, I want to be a muslim (one who submits to God). I was just requesting my brother to make a site on positives of islam instead of wasting his precious life/time criticizing religions.

My mistake! I thought you were following the Sikh path based on your other posts. I wish you well in Islam. Ma'a salama!

My mistake! I thought you were following the Sikh path based on your other posts. I wish you well in Islam. Ma'a salama!

Muslims are posting posing as sikhs and then they suddenly say the want to be muslim.

:gg: That is clever!

Moderators wake up!!!

Guest peacemaker
Who is running this site? Muslims are posting posing as sikhs and then they suddenly say the want to be muslim.

Moderators wake up!!!

So you think this is some conspiracy?

Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo, Satnaam Waheguroo,

The truth shall set you free...................................................... Now lets all Jaap together..............................................

Who is running this site? Muslims are posting posing as sikhs and then they suddenly say the want to be muslim.

Moderators wake up!!!

So you think this is some conspiracy?

No, ANT4RJ4MI is a cracked nut!! :lol: