Moving Thoughts

wjkk wjkf

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

This was a comment from someone on my blog....:

"I don't quite know how to reply, except to say that had Khalistan existed on 31 Oct - 4 Nov 1984, my husband, my son, my brothers, my cousins and my two unborn daughters would not have 'Shaheed' in front of their names, nor would I have 'Widow' after mine.

On 30 Oct 1984, I believed that Khalistan was a lot of silliness born from Singh Khalsa with too much testosterone and too much time on their hands.

When I regained consciousness in Nov 1984 - I'm not sure of the day, I found my understanding of the movement had grown.

Over the years, I have come to believe that the disolution of India, sooner or later - is inevitable. We Sikhs need to be there to at least pick up the pieces of Punjab and save our ancestral home from anarchy and ruin.

In the meantime, the desertification of Punjab continues at an alarming rate; if something isn't done soon, this rich agricultural land will look more like the Kalahari Desert than a brimming breadbasket."

13 June 2008 18:09

I'm not a supporter of Khalistan, and this was in reply to a post I wrote on my blog http://sikhithoughts.blogspot.com

I cried reading it, and I don't know what to really say.

What do you lot say?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WHAEGURU JI KI FATEH!