Why Some Singhs Have...

where u live !!!

budhadal gutka contains bani from sri dasam granth other sine basine sloks like slok dummalle da ... khalsai mool mantra ... brhamkavach etc ... and living with nihang singhs is not easy ... personal i had stayed with dal atmost 4 days ... life is totaly different ... far different from home sleeping at eight and at 12 30 nagara starts beating ... by 1 ur out of bed ... start preparing ur self mentally ...

u need be like fauj to live with fauj !!! always active ... some one reading banni some one preparing langar ... some one taking care of horses ... just like army camp !!!

<< where u live !!!>

My native town is Ludhiana. Some months back, I met a nihung singh at PAU, Veternary hospital, he came as one of their horse had fallen very sick. He was an amazing singh, kept zabardast sarbloh da pehraa, was tyar bar tyar.

Sadly after him, most of the nihungs I have met havent been that great, keep no sarbloh da pehraa, eat from the hands of nigura and dont do much bani abhiyaaas.

I have this great desire to meet charrdikala nihung singhs, puratan style nihung singhs, who keep strict rehit.

Is there any specific dal or sub-group within nihungs who keep very strict rehit ???

Thanks

I have this great desire to meet charrdikala nihung singhs, puratan style nihung singhs, who keep strict rehit.

baba joginder singh pind rakba mullanpur ludhiana !!!

<< baba joginder singh pind rakba mullanpur ludhiana !!! >>>

Is this some dal headed by baba joginder singh jee ???

Veer, a singh told me that there are some really charrdikala nihung singhs at Loh-garh, Sri Anandpur Sahib.

I want to stay at some proper nihung dera and live a fauji lifestyle. Thats the best way to live this mortal life.

Horses, sarbloh bataas, great sarbloh shastars, bana, dumallaa, shastar-vidyaa, bani abhiyaas, its just soooooooooooooooooo great.

A bunga turban is a towering turban, meaning you tie a turban very high like a tower.

some people look like they have a large joora because they tie yards of material, but actually it isnt full of hair.

I can only tie a bunga turban because how much kaysh I was blessed with. mine is very full of hair.