A Better Sikh Leader

sahib_bindra

A BETTER SIKH LEADER  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is a better sikh leader?

• Paramjit Singh Sarna
    • Prakash Singh Badal

BETWEEN these 2 its Sarna.. obviously both are bad

But i prefer sarna over badal

Nowadays besides Jagtar Singh Hawara and Daljit Singh Bittu there is only Simranjit Singh Mann that can lead Punjab as a good Sikh politician..

Besides these three, all are big dacoits. the leader of the dacoits = Prakash Sin (crime) Badal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why only 2 options? better u cud have put just option of Sarna, if we go by ur other posts

For me Simranjit Singh Mann is way better than these 2 cartoons and if he was there in the option, i wud have participated in this poll.

If u ask for the slightest edge, may be SARNA may be LESS WORSE than BADAL.

But I wont say sarna is better than badal.

People may disagree. But I think Badal is best in present circumstances. On corruption, drugs etc that is mence in punjab. It is all due to limited power that state govts have in dealing with economic problems of each state. Centre is too strong. It allows drugs to get freely distributed to keep people not asking questions. Corruption again is inherited due to current political system and it is India wide.

Now People of Punjab are fearful of 80s & 90s. SO they will choose a leader who will try get our rights using evolution procedure. What most people here in forum want leader that uses revolution procedure. That is hard to come till people get motivated.So badal is best option in present circumstances.