A Better Sikh Leader

sahib_bindra

A BETTER SIKH LEADER  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is a better sikh leader?

• Paramjit Singh Sarna
    • Prakash Singh Badal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me what has mann done???exept for giving speeches///tell me.....

Mann's a G the best out of all these leaders all these bittus and dhumas are just mouth,Mann is a true lion who never shys away form speaking the truth - he says it how it is ,not indirectly.People may call him mad at times and confused but I can assue you he is the BEST LEADER we have right now,hes wel educated iin both panthic and political affairs.

tell me what has mann done???exept for giving speeches///tell me.....

Mann's a G the best out of all these leaders all these bittus and dhumas are just mouth,Mann is a true lion who never shys away form speaking the truth - he says it how it is ,not indirectly.People may call him mad at times and confused but I can assue you he is the BEST LEADER we have right now,hes wel educated iin both panthic and political affairs.

He is the most articulate leader sikhs have got.See his speeches in parliament.One will be amazed to see depth of his intellect.Sarna is a garbage in front of him an agent of brahmins.

ahaan u gave me an answer BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE...ALL HE CAN DO IS MAKE HAWAI QUILLAS .......tell him to contest elections...with dsgmc this year and well see...and mr sarna is not kursi ka greedi....unlike mann whos an MP also....y do u need to be member of parliament to be a sikh leader...if mr sarna wants he can also be a MP but hes not greddy for kursi like mann is....have an answer to that....

ya ur rite veerji...if sarna wants he can become an MP from delhi which is way difficult than becoming an MP in punjab ....i agree with u that sarna is not kursi da bukha...and believe me...ppl critice him cos he speak on the face...he is unlike mann's and badals who speek a written speech..hes the best sikh leader delhi can have

ps..i reeli like ur post...cos the internet is full of mann activists...and theres hardly any truth to read...

ahaan u gave me an answer BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE...ALL HE CAN DO IS MAKE HAWAI QUILLAS .......tell him to contest elections...with dsgmc this year and well see...and mr sarna is not kursi ka greedi....unlike mann whos an MP also....y do u need to be member of parliament to be a sikh leader...if mr sarna wants he can also be a MP but hes not greddy for kursi like mann is....have an answer to that....

Whats an MP if your got contorl of Gurdawareh = hello cash comes in ,don't see Maan running for Gurdwara elections,Sarna is a fat Delhi Pro India Sikh

then if he doeant want to control gurudwaras...hes a normal politician then...not a sikh politician....if u work with coal ur hands will get black as well my frend...if he doesnt want to help sikhism and speak abt it all the time ..then i think this is a publicity stunt.....a normal politician...currupt...and ur mistaken....dsgmc is just woth 2000 crores but punjab is worth millions of crores..who playing the big game.....lol

then if he doeant want to control gurudwaras...hes a normal politician then...not a sikh politician....if u work with coal ur hands will get black as well my frend...if he doesnt want to help sikhism and speak abt it all the time ..then i think this is a publicity stunt.....a normal politician...currupt...and ur mistaken....dsgmc is just woth 2000 crores but punjab is worth millions of crores..who playing the big game.....lol

Sarna along Darshan Lal Bhatra are agents of delhi.Traitors of sikhs