A Better Sikh Leader

sahib_bindra

A BETTER SIKH LEADER  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is a better sikh leader?

• Paramjit Singh Sarna
    • Prakash Singh Badal

lisn bro delhi is very superior to punjab in the prospect of sikhi ...the dharam prachaar commitee of the dsgmc has done a fabulous job.....on every special program Mr sarna calls upon patits to stage and makes them take shapat in front of guru that they will not trim there beards...adn if the do they are awarded a siropa....

It will be people of Delhi who will desert sikhi at the drop of hat.It is people of delhi who are supporting blasphemy spearheaded by Darshan lal Bhatra.People of Punjab will die for sikhi.

true most of them 'Delhi Sikhs' in the UK the afghanis are very pro India and hindufied

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its the delhi ke sikhs who are taking the burden of the community sitting in the capitol...u ppl are miles away from trouble...je inni hi fikkar hai panth di taan ithe aake saam lo

Bindra

You talk like a parrot and is here to glorify gurnindak Darshan lka and his mentor Sarna.Incidentally darshan lal is archived as an agent of Indian intelligence agencies as alraedy explained by me.

Take my word Delhi sikhs will be first to join Hinduism for loaves and fishes.This is their tradition.Punjab sikhs will die for sikhi anytime and all the time.

cos the head of the country is a sikh and he is with congress so to support the head of the country...and read lk advanis book or my post ( sikhs waitng for an aapology and ull find out whos the real butcher>>>>

Sikhs haev self respect that goes beyond office grabbing.Sikhsim never preaches that sell your faith for benefits.Gurbani says

Rukhi sukhi kha ke

Thanda pani pee

Dekh parai chopri

Na tarsai jee

What si important for sikhs is honour and not office by selling their conscience.Had it been so we would not have sahibzades,bhai mani singh ,bhai taru singh and countless other martyrs who gave their lives for sikh principles.

I dont know what uguys are fighting for. Badal is bad , so is BJP. That does not make Sarna or congress good.

Take my word Delhi sikhs will be first to join Hinduism for loaves and fishes.This is their tradition.Punjab sikhs will die for sikhi anytime and all the time.

This statement is uncalled for. Sikhs are Sikhs..........there 's no such thing as Delhi Sikhs or Punjab Sikhs.......

But its true that % of Sikhs in Punjab who have cut their hair and going to Deras etc is much higher in Punjab.

Though the absolute no. of GurSikhs in Punjab will be higher bcoz of the fact that Punjab has in general higher Sikh population.

But a Sikh living in Tamil NAdu may die for his religion while a Sikh living next to Darbar Sahib may turn his back to his religion.

There cannot be a general statement.

And Bindra Sahib plz dont bring Sarna into each and every topic. People who do good work will be appreciated by Lord, if Sarna is good, people will come to know......there's no need to promote his advertisements again and again.

and i can see hus winning the poll

Bindra Sahib, i would suggest u open a new poll and include guys like Simranjit Singh Mann, Jagtar Singh Hawara etc........and see who wins

U want us to choose between 2 rotten apples........