Iphone 3g

Jagmeet

• 2 weeks later...
yeah i got an Iphone for Christmas off my mum, im quite bored of it now but it saves me carrying around and ipod and a Phone...........and

well

thats it!!

:)

lol hehe i got one last week and its awesome!

i agree the first iphone is kinda boring with alot of limitations. But now with the iphone 3g and its software update to 2.0 its an amazing phone. If you have the old iphone, u can still upgrade to the 2.0 for free i believe if you are on contract, if you have the ipod touch, the u can still do the same.

Now with the software version 2.0, theres so much u can do! u can now download 3rd party applications from the app store in ya itunes store. around 200 are free, the rest range from 59p to £5, some bit more.

could some kind person write a brief list of benifits and limitations of buying a 3giphone in the states and using it in the uk.

thanks

Benefits:

ipod and phone all in one

unlimited internet access and email

3rd part apps can be downloaded

watch youtube for free

3G network fast internet

upload photos straight to your computer anywhere anytime

back up all ya contacts via wireless internet

and more!

limitations:

no copy and paste function

no mms (you can buy 3rd party apps to do this)

no video recording (you can buy 3rd party apps to do this)

If you go on apple.com/iphone and watch the guided tour, u will learn a lot more!

also check out my3giphone.co.uk theres a post under the blog section for all the pros and cons!

yeah i got an Iphone for Christmas off my mum, im quite bored of it now but it saves me carrying around and ipod and a Phone...........and

well

thats it!!

:)

lol hehe i got one last week and its awesome!

i agree the first iphone is kinda boring with alot of limitations. But now with the iphone 3g and its software update to 2.0 its an amazing phone. If you have the old iphone, u can still upgrade to the 2.0 for free i believe if you are on contract, if you have the ipod touch, the u can still do the same.

Now with the software version 2.0, theres so much u can do! u can now download 3rd party applications from the app store in ya itunes store. around 200 are free, the rest range from 59p to £5, some bit more.

could some kind person write a brief list of benifits and limitations of buying a 3giphone in the states and using it in the uk.

thanks

Benefits:

ipod and phone all in one

unlimited internet access and email

3rd part apps can be downloaded

watch youtube for free

3G network fast internet

upload photos straight to your computer anywhere anytime

back up all ya contacts via wireless internet

and more!

limitations:

no copy and paste function

no mms (you can buy 3rd party apps to do this)

no video recording (you can buy 3rd party apps to do this)

If you go on apple.com/iphone and watch the guided tour, u will learn a lot more!

also check out my3giphone.co.uk theres a post under the blog section for all the pros and cons!

Thanks tonnes Veerji