Can Anyone Do This ?

If a challenge is thrown that a non- sikh has to speak and listen to gurmat naam for 7 hours daily from 9am-5 pm with one hour rest and at the end of one month that person will become the richest man on earth, do u thing any person can do this ?? All the doctors, engineers, professors who work so hard at their jobs, can they japp naam for 7 hours daily ???

wjkk wjkf

dont see the real message behind this thread... whats this 7 hours gotta do with naam japp??

"kinakaa eaek jis jeea basaavai ||"

That one, in whose soul the One Lord dwells

"thaa kee mehimaa ganee n aavai ||"

the praises of his glory cannot be recounted.

i have heard few ppls, their daily nitnem is 11 shri sukhmani sahib ji... wow thats awesome, kirpa.. waheguru... so you can think that YES it can be done with guru ji's kirpa...

wjkk wjkf

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh jio

hahah, i like this post

it's a good idea, but 1st before asking non-sikhs to do 7 hrs of simran a day, do Sikhs, even amritdharis do 7 hrs of simran a day.

i know i don't:))

i like this post

:)

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh ji

<< it's a good idea, but 1st before asking non-sikhs to do 7 hrs of simran a day, do Sikhs, even amritdharis do 7 hrs of simran a day.>>>

Thats a separate topic.

People in this world are ready to die almost anything for money. But can any person in this world sit in a straight position and listen to a sound 7 hours a day from 9-5 ?

I personally feel that NO non sikh can do it and only an amritdhari(with guru kirpaa) can do this.

There are people who are very proud of their degrees, their jobs but the toughest thing in this world is to JAPP NAAM.

se simrahe, JIN AAP SIMRAYEE

I heard a sakhi some time back that Dashmesh Pita told some brahmin pandits to give up their deceiving ways of cheating and looting people and instead japp naam. Guru jee said that all u need to do is marrr chaunkrraaa and japp naam for 3 hours a day and u will given the same amount of money that u earned by cheating the people.

The pandits thought that wow! just sitting and repeating a word isnt that big a deal, so they agreed. But when they started to do it, just after some time, their mind started running, some pandits slept, some became extremely restless and got up.

Eventually, they told Guru Sahib and we are happy with our previous occupation and cannot japp naam.

I heard a sakhi some time back that Dashmesh Pita told some brahmin pandits to give up their deceiving ways of cheating and looting people and instead japp naam. Guru jee said that all u need to do is marrr chaunkrraaa and japp naam for 3 hours a day and u will given the same amount of money that u earned by cheating the people.

The pandits thought that wow! just sitting and repeating a word isnt that big a deal, so they agreed. But when they started to do it, just after some time, their mind started running, some pandits slept, some became extremely restless and got up.

Eventually, they told Guru Sahib and we are happy with our previous occupation and cannot japp naam.

hmm.. i dont know the authenticity of this sakhi... though the moral is good!!

but there is no hard and fast, set rules that japping naam for 7 hrs will make u rich... what if he/ she japp naam for 6 hrs 59 min and gets up...

:p

anywys.... babaji says... even if u japp the name of LORD for even once... with ik mann ik chitt.... then u will have all the ridhi sidhi nau nidhi,, etc etc...

but again ... the point is ... the brahmgyanis of this world ... do they japp naam for richness?? for ridhi sidhi... ??

NO

if thats the kaamna of the mind of the person japping naam... then i am sorry to say... he/she is putting a bet ...that GOD i will japp naam for 7 hrs... u make me rich...

its a small thing dear... brahmgyanis do become rich.... they do attain all the powers...

but stilll.. they r not happy with all these... because they have attained and want to be attached with what Guru ji called as Anhat Bani da Anand.

WJKK WJKF

( i m not saying no to japp naam.. a manmukh like me will go to Gurudwara.. or japp naam.. or do paath for our own desires... but hopefully one day with gurkirpa... manmukhs like me will pray to God not for asking but for thanking...... )

so,, japp naam..........Wahegurooooooooo

pyare veer "curious man"

I dint mean to say that we shud japp naam to get rich, lol. My english isnt that good so thats why u dint get what my aatmaaa is trying to say.

I mean there are very arrogant people in this world who are proud of their professions, their degrees but if u ask those arrogant people that instead of doing their job 9-5, they just need to repeat and listen a word, they wont be able to do it.

pyare veer "curious man"

I dint mean to say that we shud japp naam to get rich, lol. My english isnt that good so thats why u dint get what my aatmaaa is trying to say.

I mean there are very arrogant people in this world who are proud of their professions, their degrees but if u ask those arrogant people that instead of doing their job 9-5, they just need to repeat and listen a word, they wont be able to do it.

ahh i get it so ur trying to say tht instead of goin to work for 7 hours we shud sit at home an do paat for tht long with luv an devotion. but sadly thts not going to happen even if u do tht, in the bak of ur mind ur always guna be worried about stuff like o man i missed a day of work today were will i get the money now.. but when u do tht much for ur guru he will give u 2x wht u wud have prolly made working.

But like i said its wud be hard to do cause ur mind prolly wudnt be focused..